• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2021 3:15 pm
20 replies
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 27, 2008
41 posts
33 upvotes
singlefate wrote: So dumb how they physically mail it to you.
You mean Walmart?

The Gamestop PSN codes are delivered in the form of a redeemable code which will be viewable on the "My Order" page.
Newbie
Jun 22, 2018
87 posts
133 upvotes
Are you human? wrote: You mean Walmart?

The Gamestop PSN codes are delivered in the form of a redeemable code which will be viewable on the "My Order" page.
Oh really? Well looks like I'm cancelling my Walmart order.
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 27, 2008
41 posts
33 upvotes
singlefate wrote: Oh really? Well looks like I'm cancelling my Walmart order.
Yes, I can confirm that the codes show up on the order page either immediately or shortly after.
Sr. Member
Nov 23, 2009
577 posts
184 upvotes
Walmart sends them digitally through Codes2go.
Sr. Member
Dec 8, 2009
625 posts
398 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP. gonna add another 2 years of PS Plus with this.
Sr. Member
Aug 21, 2012
531 posts
350 upvotes
Squeeky wrote: How do you redeem on Amazon? From the ad and some comments it looks like it shows up in the games library section of your PlayStation,
Amazon sent me my order details in my email and in that same email contains the code as well.
WOOOOOOOOOOO
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 26, 2014
526 posts
538 upvotes
Ontario
Squeeky wrote: How do you redeem on Amazon? From the ad and some comments it looks like it shows up in the games library section of your PlayStation,
After you bought from Amazon. The code will show up in your email or Amazon Games Library.
Then you will have to redeem the given code to your own PSN account.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6300 posts
4807 upvotes
M-Arkham
isn't this every day price at costco?
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1657 posts
438 upvotes
Hatsuto wrote: After you bought from Amazon. The code will show up in your email or Amazon Games Library.
Then you will have to redeem the given code to your own PSN account.
Yep code was in my Amazon Game Library right after I placed my order. Thx.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2983 posts
2710 upvotes
Whitby
Get it anywhere but gamestop. We don't forgive ps5 games.
Sr. Member
Apr 16, 2009
620 posts
178 upvotes
Anyone know the current warehouse price for these at Costco?

Top