Expired Hot Deals

Gamestop.ca

[Dec 3-5] PS4 Console trade-in at retail value when trading towards PS5 or Xbox Series S/X bundles

Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2004
1134 posts
135 upvotes
mrhellas71 wrote: I had one pre-ordered at Yorkdale (Traded in around 11:30am on Dec 3). They had called me around 10:30 on Sunday Dec 19 for pick up. Unfortunately I missed the call and returned it 5 mins later but they moved on to the next person. The waiting game continues but encouraging to know they're arriving..

I asked about which accessories they require to be purchased and they mentioned any over $40+ which I guess removes the media remote as an option because its $39.99 - During the call the mentioned that they had the progenik kit and 3d headset in store but were sold out of controllers.
The remote or the charging dock are the two options that most go for with the bundle.
Jul 23, 2010
779 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
Digital are coming in. The bundle needs to include one Sony branded charging dock and the other can be any accessory over $30 (not $40). I picked a new controller. I was going to buy them anyways so no crappy filler. May have waited longer for digital but glad I did.
May 1, 2017
64 posts
64 upvotes
Ordered digital. Still waiting. Wondering if everyone has got theirs? If not, any idea when are we going to get it? I called the store but they were of least help.
Nov 13, 2018
137 posts
164 upvotes
vipnotion wrote: Ordered digital. Still waiting. Wondering if everyone has got theirs? If not, any idea when are we going to get it? I called the store but they were of least help.
Same here. Ordered digital, no call or notification at all.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8979 posts
2241 upvotes
neo_male wrote: Same here. Ordered digital, no call or notification at all.
I ordered digital from Hillcrest and still haven't gotten a call, was at the mall today for something else but dropped by to ask. Store manager was there and she told me they haven't gotten any digital PS5s since December, nothing at all in January. I asked if I could switch to the disc bundle and she said they've been calling the digital bundle folks when they get the disc versions in and asking if they want to switch so I'll just have to wait my turn.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)