Expired Hot Deals

Gamestop.ca

Double EDGE Discount on PS4/Xbone/PS5/XSX Play'd Games and Accessories (first time for PS5/XSX) August 31st ONLY

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7391 posts
8081 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[Gamestop.ca] Double EDGE Discount on PS4/Xbone/PS5/XSX Play'd Games and Accessories (first time for PS5/XSX) August 31st ONLY

Excludes Switch.

This is the first time PS5/XSX games are being included in this promo (about time lol).

Everything works online now, so if you want it shipped to your house (and it's in-stock at their warehouse) you can, or you can do an in-store pickup at the discounted price.

The $89.99 PS5/XSX games are $74.99 Play'd, so for those you'll be paying:

Gold - $67.49
Platinum - $59.99
Onyx - $52.49
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 31st, 2021 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
4 replies
Dec 5, 2018
11 posts
6 upvotes
just letting you know. xbox s and ps5 have previously been included in this promo. ( I know cause I picked up Ratchet and clank last time)
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1032 posts
1313 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
They never seem to have much in-stock for home delivery
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7391 posts
8081 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
seagull1987 wrote: They never seem to have much in-stock for home delivery
I think it's because when it comes to games their warehouse stock typically doesn't get replenished by trade-ins or stores sending stuff back (unlike with consoles where ALL of them are sent back), so they're at the "mercy" of how they can get stock by other means.

For example I once ordered a play'd copy of Super Mario Odyssey for home delivery. They sent me a sealed American copy (it was in English/Spanish and had the USA code on the package) which they would have gotten either from buying overstock or buying a damaged shipment/trailer in bulk.
Jan 3, 2018
160 posts
67 upvotes
I have a $145 Store credit that i'll let go for $120 if anyone wants it. I traded in some stuff and they have have the xbox series S in stock which is what I needed.

Im in the east end of Toronto