PS5, Xbox Series X Bundles In Stock @ 10am ET

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2021 8:24 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4472 posts
1149 upvotes
Hamilton
JP3ll3ti3r wrote: No and its not a "bug", they know it even customer support will help you to do it
Well ya.
No way it lasts this long and its a bug. Just how people viewed it.

I just remember reading the "loophole" was fixed.

But glad it's still around Ofcourse!
And good to know. I was considering it before. I may again.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3633 posts
928 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote: So funny enough, I traded in a console a few days ago and asked an employee at the store how often they get next-gen consoles are in stock. He told me they have been getting more supply lately, but to buy one, you need to get an extra controller, game, and an extended warranty on top too. The additional accessories and warranty were like $300 on top, and they do this on purpose to discourage resellers.
Definitely to discourage resellers and not to fatten their profits lol.

If they wanted to discourage resellers they would do a better job of limiting one per person. This is nothing but a cash grab selling high profit items.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2447 posts
1159 upvotes
Montréal, QC
jetertmac wrote: So funny enough, I traded in a console a few days ago and asked an employee at the store how often they get next-gen consoles are in stock. He told me they have been getting more supply lately, but to buy one, you need to get an extra controller, game, and an extended warranty on top too. The additional accessories and warranty were like $300 on top, and they do this on purpose to discourage resellers.
Do you need to get the extra controller, game and extended warranty when you trade-in?
I want to trade in for an Xbox Serie X, but if it end up costing it more than buying it full price at WalMart, it's not winner
May 1, 2008
149 posts
72 upvotes
Langley
restock both consoles online at 10am ET/7am PT on November 29th.
Oct 19, 2006
175 posts
238 upvotes
ChrisT5598 wrote: Not a deal, but if you need one from xmas last year, heres a chance Face With Tears Of Joy

Thanks for the crazy awesome deal! We can make money reselling these to Christmas shoppers
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2074 posts
4645 upvotes
Mississauga
Clee wrote: Do you need to get the extra controller, game and extended warranty when you trade-in?
I want to trade in for an Xbox Serie X, but if it end up costing it more than buying it full price at WalMart, it's not winner
No idea.
Aug 12, 2020
124 posts
174 upvotes
catpurrcat wrote: Digital owner here. It’s a great system but the pricing model is not for everyone. And there’s no refunds on digital game purchases once played afaik (anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong)

If you’re on a budget, this is fine as a secondary system to a steam PC or Xbox game pass where you can find competing sales quite fast (or just sub to gamepass) and those platforms at least have a good refund policy on digital.

But don’t get this all digital system if you expect to save money at all. It’s strictly about convenience.
Originally got my digital version with the first way of pre-orders. Sold it couple days ago, as I was beyond sick and tired of the refund system for the digital content. Literally simply downloading a game is already unrefundable, while major digital distributors like steam, origin, uplay, epic games, etc are fine with you 'trying' the game out first, up to 2 hours with the possibility of the refund.
I was going to switch to disc version, however now that I am typing this, I remember how much hatred this gave me, maybe I should reconsider and get an Xbox..
Be hungry, be humble.
Dec 27, 2016
103 posts
128 upvotes
Just sold my PS4 pro with a few games for $430, which should just about cover all the extra stuff they want to bundle onto the PS5 /s
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
2406 posts
1448 upvotes
Antarctica
catpurrcat wrote: Digital owner here. It’s a great system but the pricing model is not for everyone. And there’s no refunds on digital game purchases once played afaik (anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong)

If you’re on a budget, this is fine as a secondary system to a steam PC or Xbox game pass where you can find competing sales quite fast (or just sub to gamepass) and those platforms at least have a good refund policy on digital.

But don’t get this all digital system if you expect to save money at all. It’s strictly about convenience.
As a PC gamer I prefer the digital PS5. I love how it's not otherwise nerfed like the Xbox series S.

I wait for ps exclusives to go on digital sale or be included in ps+ and get one then. Works fine for me. Not for everyone for sure.

On my PS4 I never used the disc drive.
Nov 7, 2010
129 posts
57 upvotes
runbrun11 wrote: deters the scalpers
This before someone posted on RedFlagDeals=1000% difficulties
This after someone posted on REdFlagDeals=1000000000000% difficulties
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1480 posts
1681 upvotes
Ottawa
CheekiBreeki wrote: does anyone even consider xbox at this point? or the hype is only around ps consoles?

What? Face With Rolling Eyes
Mar 4, 2019
431 posts
338 upvotes
Montreal
Out of stock.

I'm training for tomorrow
@_pibe
Sep 23, 2010
733 posts
2672 upvotes
T Dot
Fearofblackplanet wrote: But you have to buy 3 overpriced items with it.
I got an Xbox x at GameStop two days ago and the combo for me was just one of the three: $60+ game or accessory kit or warranty. Three ppl helped me, all repeated the same thing about the combo.
Just my experience.
Nov 7, 2016
409 posts
289 upvotes
hieidarkdragon wrote: This before someone posted on RedFlagDeals=1000% difficulties
This after someone posted on REdFlagDeals=1000000000000% difficulties
what you smoking? i want some
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3633 posts
928 upvotes
Toronto
aquaman123 wrote: I got an Xbox x at GameStop two days ago and the combo for me was just one of the three: $60+ game or accessory kit or warranty. Three ppl helped me, all repeated the same thing about the combo.
Just my experience.
That's how it started but I guess the weren't happy and want more profit. So now they make you buy a game and a controller etc.
Dec 28, 2020
237 posts
170 upvotes
**** gamespot. Discourage resellers my ass.
Jan 5, 2020
80 posts
90 upvotes
If I cared about buying a console id probably get the charge dock and an extra controller anyways so Thumbs Up Sign for me.
Last edited by RyanL93740 on Nov 29th, 2021 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 15, 2019
607 posts
519 upvotes
CheekiBreeki wrote: Originally got my digital version with the first way of pre-orders. Sold it couple days ago, as I was beyond sick and tired of the refund system for the digital content. Literally simply downloading a game is already unrefundable, while major digital distributors like steam, origin, uplay, epic games, etc are fine with you 'trying' the game out first, up to 2 hours with the possibility of the refund.
I was going to switch to disc version, however now that I am typing this, I remember how much hatred this gave me, maybe I should reconsider and get an Xbox..
Isn’t Xbox the same?
Jun 6, 2013
683 posts
962 upvotes
Toronto, ON
considering most people are probably getting gamepass, forcing forza horizon as an add on is so stupid

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)