• Sep 26th, 2022 2:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2173 posts
888 upvotes
Toronto

[Gamestop.ca] Soul Hackers 2 [54.99] PS4, PS5, XBOX

Soul Hackers 2 is on sale for PS5, PS4 and Xbox at GameStop and VGP. I'm sure Amazon will adjust their prices soon too.

The game came out just 4 weeks ago. While it got mixed reviews, I'm sure there are enough hardcore Atlus fans in this forum for me to justify posting this.

https://www.gamestop.ca/PS5/Games/897131/soul-hackers-2
https://www.gamestop.ca/PS4/Games/897130/soul-hackers-2
https://www.gamestop.ca/Xbox%20Series%2 ... -hackers-2
14 replies
Jul 28, 2005
229 posts
46 upvotes
Mississauga
Just bought this last week for my son at full price - does GS have like price protection?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5047 posts
2797 upvotes
mcjackass wrote: Just bought this last week for my son at full price - does GS have like price protection?
No but you can buy it again and return it with old receipt.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4172 posts
4660 upvotes
Ottawa
Not bad if you're gonna play it right away.

Sega games notoriously have thousands of sales. I'll be waiting for $40 and under.
Final Fantasy XVI waiting room.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1723 posts
1327 upvotes
Quebec City
NightRain wrote: No but you can buy it again and return it with old receipt.
Not sure he'll be able. The moment you purchase a game at EbGames, it becomes "used", even in shrinkwrap (if you are enough lucky to get a shrinkwrap copy... otherwise, it's a new game from them but used from you).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5297 posts
4281 upvotes
MercadorHG wrote: Not sure he'll be able. The moment you purchase a game at EbGames, it becomes "used", even in shrinkwrap (if you are enough lucky to get a shrinkwrap copy... otherwise, it's a new game from them but used from you).
I am not sure what you are talking about. I have never had a problem returning a game if it's unopened. If it's used as long as you don't remove the circle sticker that they use to seal the game you can still return it.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1723 posts
1327 upvotes
Quebec City
WL1980 wrote: I am not sure what you are talking about. I have never had a problem returning a game if it's unopened. If it's used as long as you don't remove the circle sticker that they use to seal the game you can still return it.
I didn't, I guess it's YMMV.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6637 posts
5303 upvotes
M-Arkham
MercadorHG wrote: I didn't, I guess it's YMMV.
if you got denied like that, then you got played.

I would had taken it to another store, assuming that the store rep didn't shred the shrinkwrap and screw you over even more
1x Virgin $35 for 20GB unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt n 1000 int min
1x Fido $45 for 20Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2005
1721 posts
338 upvotes
Ottawa
Sega has been worse than ubi when it comes to sale now. Nothing from Sega is worth at launch.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2644 posts
6195 upvotes
Windsor
I‘ll wait for the inevitable xbox game pass announcement like the other Sega games on xbox.
Jul 28, 2005
229 posts
46 upvotes
Mississauga
MercadorHG wrote: I didn't, I guess it's YMMV.
Luckily my son hadn't opened the game yet so no wheeling and dealing required. I went back with the game and receipt and got the difference back.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2741 posts
2810 upvotes
Surrey
MercadorHG wrote: Not sure he'll be able. The moment you purchase a game at EbGames, it becomes "used", even in shrinkwrap (if you are enough lucky to get a shrinkwrap copy... otherwise, it's a new game from them but used from you).
You must have visited a terrible location. I’ve always had easy returns, though I don’t return things often from there