• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2018 1:38 am
[OP]
Jun 24, 2013
1 posts
RICHMOND HILL

Gaming Desktop Suggestions

Hey,

So I am looking for a gaming desktop. I don't have a big budget for this, I'd say the max is $700. I don't play a lot of high end games, I think the most hungry games I will be playing are Warhammer Total war 2.

I was looking at the Aeon 1179 from Canada Computers, but I have never heard of this brand or if this is a good deal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
3 replies
Apr 7, 2015
223 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto (GTA)
It says under specification that it's CC's brand. I'm pretty sure that these computer that you see are just pre-configured/built system similar to what iBUYPower/MainGear/OriginPC/etc. does.
Based on the min requirement for Warhammer game you mentioned, I think the specs would run it just fine.
Sep 16, 2006
899 posts
178 upvotes
Pickering
$250 more expensive but easily near double the game performance of the $700 build the OP selected. If the budget can be stretched this is a good machine to buy. Very good deal.

As was said before the "Aeon" or whatever is just the name Canada Computers has given this machine which is one of their custom setups that they pre-build and sell to peeps who don't want to build their own.
It's CC brand... if you could call it a brand.