Expired Hot Deals

[Gap] 40% Off everything early friends & family code: GAPFRIEND

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2019 10:28 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 14, 2018
135 posts
311 upvotes

[Gap] 40% Off everything early friends & family code: GAPFRIEND

Including jeans & clearance, usually those are excluded.
6 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2004
1970 posts
1028 upvotes
I feel like “40% off” is the regular price for Gap and Banana Republic these days.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 14, 2018
135 posts
311 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote: I feel like “40% off” is the regular price for Gap and Banana Republic these days.
99% of the time excludes jeans and sale items. and jeans are pretty much only thing worth buying at GAP
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2017
164 posts
73 upvotes
These sales that are 30-50% is normal at the GAP. Sorry OP, have to downvote this!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12026 posts
6897 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
People still buy GAP stuff? I thought they are going out of business.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 14, 2018
135 posts
311 upvotes
Exiles wrote: These sales that are 30-50% is normal at the GAP. Sorry OP, have to downvote this!
JohnnyS71686 wrote: 99% of the time excludes jeans and sale items. and jeans are pretty much only thing worth buying at GAP

Top