Hot Deals

Gap/Athleta

GAP Up to 75% Off Markdowns + 60% off Code / Athleta Up to 70% off w/ additional 30% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2023 3:22 am
[OP]
Dec 11, 2020
56 posts
188 upvotes

GAP Up to 75% Off Markdowns + 60% off Code / Athleta Up to 70% off w/ additional 30% off

Retailer:
Gap/Athleta
Gap:
https://www.gapcanada.ca/browse/categor ... obalbanner

Gap has an up to 75% already marked down items with an additional 60% off code: SALE

Athleta: End of Season Sale
https://athleta.gap.com/browse/category ... 12_AllSale

Up to 70% off with an additional 30% off most items.
Last edited by CarrieRFD on Jan 13th, 2023 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: post clean up
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5476 posts
2487 upvotes
Vancouver
is Athleta comparable to Lulus?
"You gotta spend money to save money"
May 8, 2020
168 posts
249 upvotes
hesp wrote: is Athleta comparable to Lulus?
I think it's almost on par with Lululemon. The stitching is high quality and they use great fabrics as well. The cut and the styling of Lululemon is a bit better but I'm happy to pay 50% less (when on sale) for Athleta clothing that will be just as durable.
They also have a fantastic 60 day (Give it A Workout) return policy. If the garment doens't work for you, just send it back with the prepaid label, no questions asked.

The only caveat is that the resale value of Athleta clothing is much lower compared to Lululemon (yes there is huge market for second hand/barely worn Lululemon clothing)
Jun 8, 2012
41 posts
19 upvotes
VANCOUVER
hesp wrote: is Athleta comparable to Lulus?
It's hit or miss for me. I think Athleta is decent quality but overall not as good as Lulu. I have two Athleta work out shirts (Foothill Tee) that feel cheap and don't wick sweat as well as Lulu. I haven't tried any leggings but their hiking pants have held up great. Athleta has short people length which I'm willing to sacrifice quality for and I've worn the heck out of their Headlands Hybrid Trek Jogger
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5901 posts
740 upvotes
Markham
wondering if anyone knows if this is now over?

gap banner now just says extra 60% off is using code sale...same as before...wondering if anyone who ordered might see if markdowns before extra 60% off have changed or not?

Thanks!
Aug 23, 2011
616 posts
135 upvotes
adeel wrote: wondering if anyone knows if this is now over?

gap banner now just says extra 60% off is using code sale...same as before...wondering if anyone who ordered might see if markdowns before extra 60% off have changed or not?

Thanks!
Got some carpenter pants that went down from $65 to 20 so there’s some. Have to return my order and repurchased it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5901 posts
740 upvotes
Markham
aizecarla wrote: Got some carpenter pants that went down from $65 to 20 so there’s some. Have to return my order and repurchased it.
so that means prices are better now than before?

hoping anyone else can chime in as my wife wants to do a big order but not sure if i should tell her to hold off until the next big sale
Aug 23, 2011
616 posts
135 upvotes
adeel wrote: so that means prices are better now than before?

hoping anyone else can chime in as my wife wants to do a big order but not sure if i should tell her to hold off until the next big sale
It depends on the item. Some items weren’t on sale as it was on the previous sale.
Dec 4, 2012
231 posts
378 upvotes
Calgary
Just FYI - your Athleta links to the US site (.com) instead of the (.ca). I was adding stuff to my cart and then realizing it's in USD.

But good sale!
Nov 23, 2012
18 posts
113 upvotes
I am a busy man with things to do but my back of the napkin calculation tells me this sale is 235% off .
That means the more I shop the more money I make!
MO' MONEY MO' MONEY. MO' MONEY!
Jan 1, 2023
3 posts
15 upvotes
this jacket seems to be a pretty good bargain, 30 bucks for a parka, barely any regular sizes but theres a few Ls in the tall form looks like