Hot Deals

[Garmin] 20% off Most Garmin Watches and Most Accessories

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 12:49 pm

Poll: Browser working with codes

• Total votes: 14. You have voted on this poll.
Chrome

14%
Brave

7%
FireFox

21%
Edge

14%
Safari

0%
Firefox IOS

0%
Chrome IOS

7%
Firefox Android

0%
Chrome Android

14%
Samsung Browser

21%
Jun 3, 2007
54 posts
63 upvotes
Langley
If anyone has a spare perkopolis code I tried the other routes but not too tech savvy. Would appreciate it emensely. I believe it is the browser issue? What browser did u end up using to get the code to work? Samsung browser says it applied but no discount in the cart on check out.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18509 posts
5330 upvotes
1 meter charging cable $35! Ouch. Even with 20% off it seems a bit steep. Taking a cue from Apple I suppose. Thanks though...
[OP]
Sep 2, 2010
128 posts
286 upvotes
zverymuch wrote: If anyone has a spare perkopolis code I tried the other routes but not too tech savvy. Would appreciate it emensely. I believe it is the browser issue? What browser did u end up using to get the code to work? Samsung browser says it applied but no discount in the cart on check out.
Login to your Perkopolis with Microsoft Edge and then click the garmin link. Perkopolis doesn't have a code.
Jun 3, 2007
54 posts
63 upvotes
Langley
creosole wrote: Login to your Perkopolis with Microsoft Edge and then click the garmin link. Perkopolis doesn't have a code.
No the code from miles.
Dec 26, 2012
201 posts
186 upvotes
TORONTO
Garmin makes the best Fitness computers/watches hands down. It's not a great Smart Watch. For that, get a apple watch of samsung, but for an active fitness watch, these are the gold standard. i have a Edge 530 for my bike that is incredible and a Vivoactive 3 Music for running. Both devices have been excellent and sync flawlessly with garmin connect and strava.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2006
2219 posts
92 upvotes
Just wanted to check if anyone was able to use the code on anything other than wearables or watches. I was looking at an indoor trainer and wondering if the code works for that.
Nov 13, 2018
308 posts
683 upvotes
Barutsu wrote: Any discount on Garmin Edge devices for cycling? Pensive Face
All the codes give 20% off edge devices also