Hot Deals

Garmin

30% off Garmin website when you link petro-points to optimity app (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2022 1:07 pm
[OP]
Feb 27, 2019
48 posts
179 upvotes

30% off Garmin website when you link petro-points to optimity app (YMMV)

Savings:
30% off
Retailer:
Garmin
Email exclusive offer, Check your emails from petro-canada.

30% off coupon will be automatically emailed to Petro‍-‍Points members who click through the links in this email, download the Optimity app and link their Petro‍-‍Points card within the Optimity app. If a Petro‍-‍Points member has already downloaded the Optimity app, they are eligible to enter the contest by clicking on the link in this email, and linking their Petro‍-‍Points card within the Optimity app. 30% discount applies to MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) of Garmin wearables, smartwatches and scales purchased on garmin.ca. Discount does not apply to just-released Garmin fēnix® 7 series and epix™ wearables. Please note that this discount may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, promotions or rebates. Each code is a one-time use.

I've been looking for a fitness tracker but don't like the smart watch form factor. I might pickup the Vivosmart 4 using this deal. The coupon brings it down to $125.99
489 replies
Jun 14, 2010
253 posts
84 upvotes
WOW that's a great deal, I don't have that card or app but still got my upvote. If anyone wants to help me save a bunch on a Fenix lmk.
Aug 12, 2018
92 posts
52 upvotes
I have the card but didn't get the email. Anyone successful in getting the code by just linking the app to petro without the contest link?
Last edited by 3lite3 on Jan 26th, 2022 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Feb 27, 2019
48 posts
179 upvotes
Thanks for the upvote, but the fine print in my post says discount does not apply to just-released Garmin fēnix® 7 series and epix™ wearables Disappointed Face
Jun 14, 2010
253 posts
84 upvotes
ElliotT454850 wrote: Thanks for the upvote, but the fine print in my post says discount does not apply to just-released Garmin fēnix® 7 series and epix™ wearables Disappointed Face
I'd be looking at the 5 or 6 anyhow. Thanks for that info though!
Nov 17, 2015
235 posts
462 upvotes
Banff, AB
Phil and Sil wrote: I'd be looking at the 5 or 6 anyhow. Thanks for that info though!
Get the 6 pro if you can or wait as you can get it for 45% off. the 5 is much more obsolete than you'd think.
Jun 14, 2010
253 posts
84 upvotes
cheelos wrote: Get the 6 pro if you can or wait as you can get it for 45% off. the 5 is much more obsolete than you'd think.
How do I get it for 45% off?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1959 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto
can i make a new acct to avail of this deal? I am looking to get an instinct solar or instinct 2 solar.
Jun 15, 2019
607 posts
519 upvotes
cheelos wrote: Get the 6 pro if you can or wait as you can get it for 45% off. the 5 is much more obsolete than you'd think.
How do you get for 45 off? I have the older forerunner 645 or whatever and would like the newer 9 or whatever
Nov 23, 2013
234 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
DimsumDeals wrote: can i make a new acct to avail of this deal? I am looking to get an instinct solar or instinct 2 solar.
same question
how do you get 45% off?
Feb 3, 2009
83 posts
42 upvotes
I created new petro points account, linked the card to the Optimity app, received the code via email for Garmin within a minute.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3644 posts
7123 upvotes
I have the Vivomove HR right now.

You guys think the Venu 2 is a good upgrade?
Don’t really care about anything fitness related. Just want notifications and good battery
Public Mobile customer
Feb 10, 2004
755 posts
153 upvotes
Mississauga
ElliotT454850 wrote: Thanks for the upvote, but the fine print in my post says discount does not apply to just-released Garmin fēnix® 7 series and epix™ wearables Disappointed Face
YMMV and it may be an error on their site, but I was able to apply the coupon and got the 30% off the standard Fenix 7
Images
  • Fenix7.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2014
1591 posts
254 upvotes
Hamilton
any discount on the Garmin VivoActive 4?
Jan 25, 2021
30 posts
41 upvotes
They don't sell the 5 anymore.
Jan 2, 2009
736 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
How long is the code good for?
Jun 27, 2018
94 posts
145 upvotes
NavieM wrote: I have the Vivomove HR right now.

You guys think the Venu 2 is a good upgrade?
Don’t really care about anything fitness related. Just want notifications and good battery

Just keep whatever you have. Anything in the higher end for Garmin just adds more fitness / nav features.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3644 posts
7123 upvotes
aldhux wrote: Just keep whatever you have. Anything in the higher end for Garmin just adds more fitness / nav features.
My battery has gotten kinda bad now (its been 2 years) and the notifications are so janky on that tiny little screen.

I like the smartwatch style of the Venu 2, although it has so many features I’d never use
Public Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2711 posts
1547 upvotes
Toronto
jcd2418 wrote: I created new petro points account, linked the card to the Optimity app, received the code via email for Garmin within a minute.
I did the same, but where do you link to Optimity? Through the Petro app?