Expired Hot Deals

[Garmin Canada] Garmin Birthday Sale

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2020 7:22 pm
Sr. Member
Mar 16, 2018
719 posts
810 upvotes
Hamilton
Quite a few sellers on Aliexpress offering Edge 130's for super cheap.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
5729 posts
1181 upvotes
Montreal
Amazon had the Edge 130 for $159 a few months ago. There was an RFD thread back then.
It will be interesting to see what Prime Day brings.
Phils
Newbie
Mar 18, 2017
32 posts
7 upvotes
bigfishman wrote: Same here
I had an online chat with them and they said it could take 15-30 days or something like that because they ship from the US warehouse to the Canadian warehouse before shipping to their customers.
Member
User avatar
Oct 11, 2009
358 posts
716 upvotes
BC
Rubiz wrote: I had an online chat with them and they said it could take 15-30 days or something like that because they ship from the US warehouse to the Canadian warehouse before shipping to their customers.
Thanks so much for updating!
Sr. Member
Jan 2, 2009
660 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody got an order cancellation? They sent me a new payment request to re-order the same thing.

"We no longer have stock of the device you ordered. We have the exact same product Vivoactive 3 white/rose gold that we will be getting in stock in Canada. We have had to cancel your order due to using Paypal"
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 9, 2003
132 posts
22 upvotes
Vancouver
same. got paypal refund, and now ordering directly. guess they didn't want to pay the paypal fee
Wanted: One (Or More) Girlfriend(s). Please Apply Within.
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2006
504 posts
355 upvotes
Winnipeg
ownthesky wrote: Quite a few sellers on Aliexpress offering Edge 130's for super cheap.
I got one off Ali - screen too small for all the info you can get on it and the battery life is/was really really bad compared to my many years old 200.
Ordered one of the 520's - hopefully it'll be better!
People will believe what they want to believe whether fact or fiction.
'tis most frustrating when they aren't open to see and/or learn which is which.
Member
Dec 2, 2009
204 posts
47 upvotes
Saskatoon
Phils wrote: Amazon had the Edge 130 for $159 a few months ago. There was an RFD thread back then.
It will be interesting to see what Prime Day brings.
They were clearing them out for the new version, same thing with the Varia radar (kicking myself for not jumping on the one at the time).
Newbie
Sep 26, 2016
21 posts
7 upvotes
Is the sale over? I am not seeing these prices specifically for the vivoactive 3.
Sr. Member
Jan 9, 2014
990 posts
792 upvotes
Edmonton
Simplepleasures wrote: Is the sale over? I am not seeing these prices specifically for the vivoactive 3.
Says in the original post that it was a one day sale
Newbie
Sep 9, 2020
6 posts
3 upvotes
I received two rose gold Vivoactive 3s that I got for presents on Saturday.
I paid directly with cc though.
Jr. Member
Feb 11, 2011
111 posts
43 upvotes
Finally just got shipping notice for the Vivoactive 3 rose gold. Just as I was going to get an apple watch today... lol so not sure if I will be keeping this since it's taken so long.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 18, 2003
1691 posts
154 upvotes
GVR
Still waiting on 2 Vivoactive 3 Slate to ship


Called for update today, shipping date of Dec 12th !!

Top