Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Garmin

Venu 2 $289.99 (44.2% off) and Vivoactive 4 $249.99 (47.9% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2022 11:54 am
Oct 11, 2022
100 posts
103 upvotes
Webhead wrote: Thanks RanbowTrout.

I guess if it can have both, 2-in-1, smartwatch and fitness tracker (if that's possible).

I don't own Samsung or Apple phone.
Venu2 is a little pricey at $369.99 for me. Trying to keep cost down for my 1st watch.
I know that it's a personal thing, but you might end up with a disappointing experience if you try to 2-in-1 at a low cost.

I like the garmin ecosystem for fitness tracking (and my next watch will likely be a Venu 3 if / when), but tbh it's pretty meh as a smart watch. It's really about the fitness aspect.

Fitbit might give you a better experience. It's more lifestyle oriented and will give a better casual overall experience. Maybe try for a Fitbit Sense or Sense 2 if it fits the budget?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8028 posts
4918 upvotes
West GTEH!
RainbowTrout wrote: I know that it's a personal thing, but you might end up with a disappointing experience if you try to 2-in-1 at a low cost.

I like the garmin ecosystem for fitness tracking (and my next watch will likely be a Venu 3 if / when), but tbh it's pretty meh as a smart watch. It's really about the fitness aspect.

Fitbit might give you a better experience. It's more lifestyle oriented and will give a better casual overall experience. Maybe try for a Fitbit Sense or Sense 2 if it fits the budget?
I could pick up the Instinct at Costco and see if I like it or not. 90 day Return policy on electronics @Costco. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
😎
Sep 16, 2011
112 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like the Venu is still expensive at $370 .. its OOS at bestbuy/ costco.. any idea if they're just discontinuing it? Pull trigger or wait more? Cheers
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1154 posts
1879 upvotes
fredkins wrote: Thanks.

Im really debating between the Sense 2 and Venu 2s for my wife. Only health stats are needed to track.. Sense 2 seems pretty accurate but I don't like the monthly premium, if only the Garmin had ECG...
Sense 1 is likely better than Sense 2.
Google bought FitBit and started killing off its watch apps starting with the Sense 2 because Google has its own stuff.
I would go with a Garmin Smart Watch over a Fitbit at this point simply due to the Google take over.
[OP]
Jul 1, 2016
5 posts
14 upvotes
Great catch!

For rbc card holders, running room has 5.2% Cashback through avion offers.