Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

******** Crazy Prime Day Sale - Today Only - HAHA

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2015 1:52 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11658 posts
2284 upvotes
Guelph

******** Crazy Prime Day Sale - Today Only - HAHA

Deal Link:
******** is getting on the Amazon bandwagon and threw together their own Prime Day sale! It looks like a wide range of items are on sale from cellphones to cycling stuff. I am always most interested in the cellphones. I will post pics below. Enjoy your Prime Day :D

LINK: http://www.********.com/promotion-prime ... l-104.html
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting.
53 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11658 posts
2284 upvotes
Guelph
I also just bought the WLtoys A959 RC car. Seems like a really nice RC car and I will see when it arrives. Got the blue one. If anyone is interested see details below. $76.12 CAD shipped. (Blue or Red)

WLtoys A959 1 / 18 Scale 2.4G RC OFF - Road Racing Car with Anti - vibration System - BLUE
http://www.********.com/r-c-cars/pp_136292.html
[IMG]http://gloimg.********.com/gb/2014/2014 ... 312609.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://des.********.com/uploads/2014/20 ... 261497.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://des.********.com/uploads/2014/20 ... 269440.jpg[/IMG]

Video Review (Not mine)
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3127 posts
3148 upvotes
Also interested in 0805 vs G1W-C but I'm pretty sure I saw both of them cheaper last week
Dec 19, 2007
582 posts
32 upvotes
Markham
AmazingSpiderMan wrote: has anyone used their led strips? It doesn't look like power adapters come with them and I'm hoping for a recommendation:

http://www.********.com/led-strips/pp_203857.html

Thanks!
I bought some for my dad on ebay. You are right, it doesn't come with power source, you need to connect yourself after finding the power source. My dad made something for his fishing trip.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3734 posts
913 upvotes
Hamilton
this is the first time I've heard of this website. Have they been around long? Who has used them already?
May 6, 2009
262 posts
64 upvotes
AmazingSpiderMan wrote: has anyone used their led strips? It doesn't look like power adapters come with them and I'm hoping for a recommendation:

http://www.********.com/led-strips/pp_203857.html

Thanks!
purplesnow22 wrote: I bought some for my dad on ebay. You are right, it doesn't come with power source, you need to connect yourself after finding the power source. My dad made something for his fishing trip.
Stupid question - are these wearable? [Provided you can get the portable power source?]
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2012
1310 posts
663 upvotes
EDMONTON
adblink182 wrote: this is the first time I've heard of this website. Have they been around long? Who has used them already?
I've purchased lots of stuff from them include 2 mini windows 8.1 pc's. They are a reputable vendor but some of their presale items make take several weeks to get shipped other than that, no problems.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11658 posts
2284 upvotes
Guelph
adblink182 wrote: this is the first time I've heard of this website. Have they been around long? Who has used them already?
They are a reputable site. But as with all chinese sites, shipping is slow and occasionally the item you get might not be up to par. That is the risk you take with all chinese vendor sites. If you ship with DHL it will come way faster but expect duties. Make sure you watch the currency. It defaults to USD I believe.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
1284 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
G1WH dash cam is on sale for $35USD. I ordered 2x last week for $36 USD :(
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2962 posts
3637 upvotes
Winnipeg
Far better than Amazon's sale!
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1724 posts
1252 upvotes
Toronto
Is this a Chinese seller and are the items here good? Like good quality and won't break after one use type of thing.
Mar 28, 2009
664 posts
286 upvotes
Ottawa
Bleachway wrote: Is this a Chinese seller and are the items here good? Like good quality and won't break after one use type of thing.
All depends on what you buy, they sell brand name chinese stuff (xiaomi, dji, etc). I've gotten a xiaomi powerbank from there and it wasn't a knockoff.
There's a few RFD threads with people buying dash cams with no issues.
Just be ready for 3-4weeks to get your items.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1724 posts
1252 upvotes
Toronto
VietTran wrote: All depends on what you buy, they sell brand name chinese stuff (xiaomi, dji, etc). I've gotten a xiaomi powerbank from there and it wasn't a knockoff.
There's a few RFD threads with people buying dash cams with no issues.
Just be ready for 3-4weeks to get your items.
Appreciate it.

I'm not too worried about the Delivery time, as I've bought from other similar sites like DealExtreme, and had to wait about a month. I mean free shipping, so you can't complain.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3734 posts
913 upvotes
Hamilton
squall458 wrote: They are a reputable site. But as with all chinese sites, shipping is slow and occasionally the item you get might not be up to par. That is the risk you take with all chinese vendor sites. If you ship with DHL it will come way faster but expect duties. Make sure you watch the currency. It defaults to USD I believe.
Thanks for the response. I'm looking for a clamp for a cellphone for a tripod.

Looking for this one.

Henry's has it for $12.50. They have it for $2.50 shipped, lol.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10551 upvotes
Oakville
porchemasi wrote: G1WH dash cam is on sale for $35USD. I ordered 2x last week for $36 USD :(
Oh noes! You lost out on $2usd :P
I've bought several phones off them. They're mostly reliable, but a) dealing with returns/warranty issues can be a pain and/or expensive; and b) if they are out of stock, you'll only find out when you ask a month later why your order hasn't shipped. Never happened to me personally, but there are a handful of reports from people on the boards about it. This is pretty much par for the course with ANY Chinese online store though.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2786 posts
1248 upvotes
North York
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Also interested in 0805 vs G1W-C but I'm pretty sure I saw both of them cheaper last week
Vs g90 dome also. I feel I should buy one. Hoping people can chime in about if price has indeed been lower and which is currently best value.