Expired Hot Deals

[Geekbuying.com] Geekbuying: [HK Stock][Official International Version] XIAOMI Redmi 3S 5.0inch HD 4G LTE MIUI 7 Smartphone Qualcomm Snap

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2016 12:58 pm
[OP]
Oct 18, 2012
698 posts
651 upvotes
WHITBY

Geekbuying: [HK Stock][Official International Version] XIAOMI Redmi 3S 5.0inch HD 4G LTE MIUI 7 Smartphone Qualcomm Snap

Deal Link:
Price:
$129.99 US
Retailer:
Geekbuying.com
The cheapest I have seen this phone for. This is a solid phone.
11 replies
Feb 18, 2010
138 posts
47 upvotes
Coquitlam
Very good find, already OOS :( I was too slow.
If any other similar phone deals are available I would love to hear them
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
3399 posts
1283 upvotes
I would think twice before buying anything from Geekbuying again, especially if the item is not in stock. I bought a phone 3 weeks back and despite they did not have it in stock, they still charged me. Now there is no indication that the item will be available again and I am having a hard time trying to cancel and get my money back. They kept suggested me to buy another phone and when I did, it wasn't available again. So at the end I tried to cancel the order and it went silent. I bought a few things before and I was happy with the purchases but after this incident, I don't think that will ever happen again
Nov 23, 2012
257 posts
101 upvotes
Sherbrooke, Qc
mkl38s wrote:
Nov 29th, 2016 6:18 am
I would think twice before buying anything from Geekbuying again, especially if the item is not in stock. I bought a phone 3 weeks back and despite they did not have it in stock, they still charged me. Now there is no indication that the item will be available again and I am having a hard time trying to cancel and get my money back. They kept suggested me to buy another phone and when I did, it wasn't available again. So at the end I tried to cancel the order and it went silent. I bought a few things before and I was happy with the purchases but after this incident, I don't think that will ever happen again
Contact your CC's provider instead of Geekbuying if you want your money back.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
3399 posts
1283 upvotes
venmcss wrote:
Nov 29th, 2016 6:23 am
Contact your CC's provider instead of Geekbuying if you want your money back.
I used Paypal so I just went through Paypal to contact them again. I will wait for their response before open an dispute
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2005
1042 posts
279 upvotes
Same price I purchased at two weeks ago and received it today via DHL.

Haven't gotten the time to open the package yet, but I will post something if there is anything wrong with it.
Dec 3, 2007
182 posts
88 upvotes
mkl38s wrote:
Nov 29th, 2016 6:35 am
I used Paypal so I just went through Paypal to contact them again. I will wait for their response before open an dispute
Had to go through Paypal to get my money back. They said that they couldn't refund my money until I closed the dispute, which is so wrong. I'll never buy from them again. Paypal dispute was eventually closed when they refunded my money. Document everything in the paypal dispute, including all emails and don't trust anything they say. And never close the Paypal dispute until your money is back in your account.
Deal Guru
Sep 7, 2006
13943 posts
82 upvotes
Kuala Lumpur, MY
my son buy me a Moto G 4 play , current market price $150cad at loblaw.
i recommend this as a sub.
Mar 21, 2008
3 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
I'm still waiting for my replacement Redmi Note 3 ordered in August after it arrived DOA. AVOID THESE GUYS AT ALL COSTS.
[OP]
Oct 18, 2012
698 posts
651 upvotes
WHITBY
I am the OP of this deal and I am also not recommending it anymore. I received an email from seller that it is out of stock for a week. I find it hard to believe it will only be a week as others have had bad success with this seller. I paid by paypal so I should be good to get refund. But I think its better to stay away.