Expired Hot Deals

Geekbuying: Smart Watch with Heart Monitor, Sapphire Crystal Face, CNC Metal Body $29.99USD

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2016 4:53 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9248 posts
10829 upvotes

Geekbuying: Smart Watch with Heart Monitor, Sapphire Crystal Face, CNC Metal Body $29.99USD

Deal Link:
Saw this sale on their main page. $29.99USD for decent looking digital watch with heart rate monitor, sapphire crystal face & CNC metal body. Great price for the specs and look

http://promotion.geekbuying.com/promoti ... 5_big_sale

Capacitive Touch Screen

Best suitable screen size with high definition picture displaying gives you great experience.

Dial / Answer Phone Calls

Like a smartphone, you can make phone calls by connecting with Bluetooth.

Remote Notifications

When there is SMS, incoming call or message other applications on the connected phone, the watch will alert you to read them.

Bluetooth Sync

Connect it to start data synchrinization without cable.

Remote Camera

You can control your smart phone to take photos and you can enjoy the pleasure of taking photos on your wrist.

Playing Music

You could control phone to play music by connecting smart watch with Bluetooth.

Pedometer

Count how many steps you have walked, how far you have run and how much calorie you have consumed. You can enjoy doing sports.

Heart Rate Monitor

The customized heart rate sensor in NO.1 G5 smart watch can help to measure your intensity during workouts to improve overall calorie tracking.

Life Waterproof
16 replies
Aug 10, 2016
103 posts
42 upvotes
Thanks OP!
ordered.
Been looking for a smart watch for $30, why not?
Aug 31, 2015
444 posts
104 upvotes
Concord, ON
Never really looked into smart watches. Should I get this? I'm kinda athletic and it sounds like a good deal so really leaning towards buying it but would like some assurance that I'm making the right call that's all.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1762 posts
197 upvotes
Was this $19.99US on August 12th and $29.99 until August 19th then $33.99US Aug 20th to 30th

Would have grabbed it at $19.99 , but $29.99US I am on the fence. Not sure how durable it will be.

Thanks OP will have two days to decided.
Oct 11, 2004
845 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure how you make a smart watch and sell it for $30. I am guessing that there will be some serious usability issues with this (battery life, speed, heat, software etc)
Feb 13, 2008
314 posts
106 upvotes
London
kid3 wrote: Was this $19.99US on August 12th and $29.99 until August 19th then $33.99US Aug 20th to 30th

Would have grabbed it at $19.99 , but $29.99US I am on the fence. Not sure how durable it will be.

Thanks OP will have two days to decided.
I would have impulse bought at $19.99 for sure.

I have a feeling that smart watch prices are going to keep coming down in price as they become more common place.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1131 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
Any actual video of the product? All I saw on the website are rendered images.
Aug 10, 2016
103 posts
42 upvotes
shyhermit wrote:Any actual video of the product? All I saw on the website are rendered images.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1329 posts
895 upvotes
Toronto, ON
According to the video this has multiple watch faces to choose from but they don't really show them in detail.

I wonder how customizable they are. Being able to load my own background image would be cool!
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1329 posts
895 upvotes
Toronto, ON
According to the logo on the watch faces, it's a "SAMRT WATCH"
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6912 posts
5813 upvotes
Burlington
treasureseeker3 wrote: According to the video this has multiple watch faces to choose from but they don't really show them in detail.

I wonder how customizable they are. Being able to load my own background image would be cool!
watch from 50th second.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3367 posts
715 upvotes
Winnipeg
trying to figure out the battery life as there is no indication how long it last... 380mAh and they don't say if the display is oled or some variant of e-ink or anything... but from the looks of it, it probably has a 1 to 2 day battery life... meaning you'd need to charge this every day..
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2049 posts
1990 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
khulit wrote: trying to figure out the battery life as there is no indication how long it last... 380mAh and they don't say if the display is oled or some variant of e-ink or anything... but from the looks of it, it probably has a 1 to 2 day battery life... meaning you'd need to charge this every day..
moto 360 2ed gen is 400mAH, only 20mAH more. But it uses snapdragon and android wear OS instead of mediatek with idk what OS that is.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2049 posts
1990 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
anyone have a link to the android app on the play store?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2228 posts
1724 upvotes
Canada
As a heart rate monitor I dont trust this to be accurate whatsoever... as a smart watch its worth a shot

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)