Expired Hot Deals

[geekgoers] TABLETOP ARCADE MACHINE - 49.95 USD + FREE SHIPPING!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 2:13 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1284 posts
954 upvotes
I'm very curious how this pans out. A tracking number is generated when the packing slip is created, but the tracking information doesn't begin until CanadaPost actually picks it up or receives it.

I have this happen to me with stuff from China all the time. I am so curious how this plays out. Maybe you guys could PM to see f your tracking numbers are different. I know this is a scam, but what is the scam exactly...

What email address did you write to? ANd, working phone number.... could you pm that to me?
techjedi wrote: just an update. my order has shipped.
just got the update from the arrive app with tracking number.
guess we wait and see what arrives.
CollinP7341 wrote: Did you actually click on the tracking number? I too purchased this. After sending an email asking for tracking, they sent me the same generic email they sent everyone. After clicking on the tracking number it showed up as invalid on Canada Post's website. Lemme know if your tracking number worked or not please. Hoping I didn't get scammed
CollinP7341 wrote: Did you search the tracking number? Same thing happened to me. After looking up tracking number on Canada Post's website it came up a invalid
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1284 posts
954 upvotes
What is the phone number?
DVMC wrote: Got this response today along with working phone number

On behalf of everyone at Geekgoers, we sincerely hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy at this time.

Here is a quick update on your order. 

We are closely monitoring all the latest information on COVID-19 and have been following local health mandates and taking additional precautions to help ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. These precautions include reduced staffing and extra cleaning at our warehouse along with the sanitation of every package before it is picked up by our couriers. As of right now all of our orders are at the same stage in fulfillment and they are all going to be dispatched at the same time as well. 

Due to the high volume of orders from our recent sale the sanitation process is taking longer than expected. Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to dispatch safely. 
Apr 25, 2020
3 posts
The arrive app just disappeared off my phone. Can't find it anywhere on Google play. That app is what generated the tracking number. Weird... What's that working phone number? I have received emails from them up until I said I wanted either a correct tracking number or refund. No response after that shockingly
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1846 posts
2062 upvotes
GTA
Are you sure it is a Canada Post tracking number? Maybe it shipped from China, try this website https://www.parcelcode.com/Tracking/Track
or
https://www.parcelmonitor.com/
to see if anything comes up. That's what I sometimes use for my eBay items if I want to find out where it came from and more info since it doesn't always show up on the item page.
c'mon get happy!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2017
1226 posts
403 upvotes
it was updated...
it's not called SHOP - ex Arrive
CollinP7341 wrote: The arrive app just disappeared off my phone. Can't find it anywhere on Google play. That app is what generated the tracking number. Weird... What's that working phone number? I have received emails from them up until I said I wanted either a correct tracking number or refund. No response after that shockingly
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1284 posts
954 upvotes
Yesterday it said that tomorrow (today) was the last day of the sale, but of course it said that every single day for the last week.

Take a look now and here is what you’ll see when you try to follow through for the product.

I find this sort of scenario oddly entertaining. It reminds me of back when I ordered the HP tablets.

I’m not sure how many of you remember that.

Well will know in the next few days.
Images
  • 806D3BDF-A76F-48C2-8B25-DD59D09AAC04.png
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1846 posts
2062 upvotes
GTA
MexicanPeso wrote: Yesterday it said that tomorrow (today) was the last day of the sale, but of course it said that every single day for the last week.

Take a look now and here is what you’ll see when you try to follow through for the product.

I find this sort of scenario oddly entertaining. It reminds me of back when I ordered the HP tablets.

I’m not sure how many of you remember that.

Well will know in the next few days.
I would like to be Devil's Advocate and say well clearly it sold out, but they still have a product page up for their handheld system, which says Sold Out. Hard to explain why this product didn't get the same treatment eh.

https://geekgoers.com/products/retro-ha ... ing-device
c'mon get happy!
May 30, 2019
124 posts
154 upvotes
Those that ordered, can you please provide an update on anything that happens? No judgement, just curious
May 3, 2020
1 posts
I bought this on April 29 through Geekgoers from a app on instagram. I paid the 49.95. I am in US and in Florida. I have been trying to get a hold of them as well as I got the coronavirus message that was also posted earlier but they use a app called shop. I have a order # on the app but no shipping info. I ask about it through the contact on the app and they say to reach out to the store. I have sent 3 emails and tried to call the number on the geekgoers website and it says it is out of service. If I don't get a response today from them I am contacting my bank and getting my money back and reporting it as a scam. I will update everyone on this if I get any more info.
May 3, 2020
1 posts
2 upvotes
Gimmethedealio wrote: Those that ordered, can you please provide an update on anything that happens? No judgement, just curious
I placed an order on April 25, same day got the Covid-19 update e-mail from them. Since then haven't gotten any updates or tracking/shipping information. Contact number listed on their on their site doesn't work (844-636-2640), I replied to their Covid-19 e-mail asking for an update and received this bounce back.

The charge went through to my credit card. About to contact my cc company and dispute it.
Jun 16, 2007
820 posts
347 upvotes
Gimmethedealio wrote: Those that ordered, can you please provide an update on anything that happens? No judgement, just curious
Chargeback on CC was cleared. It was worth the try. No loss.
May 12, 2020
1 posts
Geekgoers I hate to say must be a scam company I have done my homework after placing an order on April 22nd and receiving the covid-19 message along with downloading the shop app to track the package which is unavailable the tracking number is false through Canadia post so all indications tell me this is not a legitimate company after looking on the internet I find that they stole all their information from a website called tinyarcademachines.com which is a company overseas and sells the arcade for different prices depending on the amount of gaming I guess you want the cheapest is like 800 US dollars so I am contacting my bank and I suggest that whoever else has given up the $49.99 to also contact your bank and dispute the charge because I don't feel I will be receiving anything from this company
May 12, 2020
4 posts
2 upvotes
Hi I also purchased my arcade machine from geek goers on April 22 it is may 14 I received 3 emails total the last was on may 9th saying that shipping is behind to to covid and rest assured I will receive a tracking number soon as it ships I will post when I hear back from them