Expired Hot Deals

[geekgoers] TABLETOP ARCADE MACHINE - 49.95 USD + FREE SHIPPING!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 2:13 pm
May 12, 2020
4 posts
2 upvotes
Got another email stating it would ship in 7 days lol safe to say we got robbed I don’t even think the credit card company could refund my mo yet has it been too long ??
May 12, 2020
4 posts
2 upvotes
Asked Veronica the only person I have ever got an email from to refund my money she said it was a final sale item and cannot unless I ship back once received lol I called my credit card company to dispute the charges and we got that in motion. According to last email covid has them short staffed and it’s still on the way lol will update you guys when I know more
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1888 posts
2114 upvotes
GTA
MazenR7615 wrote: Asked Veronica the only person I have ever got an email from to refund my money she said it was a final sale item and cannot unless I ship back once received lol I called my credit card company to dispute the charges and we got that in motion. According to last email covid has them short staffed and it’s still on the way lol will update you guys when I know more
Final sale, hilarious. I didn't see that anywhere when it was on the site, was that indicated anywhere like the receipt? Clearly they are just after free money.
c'mon get happy!
May 12, 2020
4 posts
2 upvotes
Yes I never saw final sale anywhere when I bought the product I truly believe they robbed me lol anyway I got a cool raspberry pi 4 with a retro pi program that has all the emulation and games I can dream of I love this thing