GM Employee Pricing

Price:
Too many
Savings:
YMMV
Retailer:
General Motors
YMMV?

Just received an email that GM is launching Employee Pricing. Additionally they added this but it does not say what models are included or excluded....

P.S.: To add to the excitement, GM Canada is
also currently offering 0% financing for up to 84
months plus no payments for 180 days oac. I
don’t think we have ever seen anything like it.
Last edited by Paulie1RFD on Jun 4th, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
141 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3124 posts
858 upvotes
Toronto
Hope 2020 C8 is included in that - would love to snag one with some sort of discount (this marketing one, or through legit employee discount) :)
Dec 22, 2017
301 posts
480 upvotes
wmahmud wrote: Hope 2020 C8 is included in that - would love to snag one with some sort of discount (this marketing one, or through legit employee discount) :)
The only GM vehicle worth getting
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
5397 posts
4063 upvotes
wmahmud wrote: Hope 2020 C8 is included in that - would love to snag one with some sort of discount (this marketing one, or through legit employee discount) :)
0% for 84months, I would take a C8 @ MSRP.
Oct 23, 2016
55 posts
54 upvotes
In for a Corvette!! Group buy guys?
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
4219 posts
890 upvotes
Not likely . Probably limited stock . People looking to buy a C8 don't need discounts .
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2672 posts
885 upvotes
Markham
You can drive the C8 for a couple of months and still flip it for profit, so yeah keep dreaming
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1176 posts
527 upvotes
pfbmgd wrote: Not likely . Probably limited stock . People looking to buy a C8 don't need discounts .
I'm looking into getting a C8 and would love a discount! It starts at only $67,898 so certainly not a rich person's car. People spend more on a BMW or Tesla.
Apr 1, 2007
76 posts
23 upvotes
Once you drive a Tesla, nothing comes close ! It is like the red pill.
Apr 30, 2017
27 posts
12 upvotes
Repentigny, QC
My wife has a 2019 Volt and we love it. My parents had GMs growing up and I swore that I would never buy one but the Volt is amazing!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2672 posts
885 upvotes
Markham
10savy wrote: My wife has a 2019 Volt and we love it. My parents had GMs growing up and I swore that I would never buy one but the Volt is amazing!
Which they killed
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Oct 23, 2016
55 posts
54 upvotes
From a car guy perspective yes they have so much trash vehicles. Only good ones they make are the Vette, Yukon/Tahoe/Suburban/Escalade

From a Canadian perspective, they screwed us up big time and screwed canadian jobs. I’d rather buy Ford and support Canadian jobs! (If I’m torn between the 2)

Now from an RFDer perspective I find that GTA dealers pricing is a joke. I remember the C7 vettes being sold with almost 20k$ price difference between GTA and Alberta dealers. So I’d 100% make the trip west if I was looking for a deal on GM
Oct 20, 2007
179 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
It's a brand-new model, I highly doubted there will be deals for them. Maybe the C7 Corvette if they are still sitting on the lot.
Oct 20, 2007
179 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
CantMissADeal wrote: I'm looking into getting a C8 and would love a discount! It starts at only $67,898 so certainly not a rich person's car. People spend more on a BMW or Tesla.
Have you looked at the spec of a base Corvette? If I were to get one, it has to be minimum Z51 package or higher. No way I am rolling in a base model Vette.