• Jun 9th, 2010 11:03 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 2, 2010
444 posts
43 upvotes

General Purpose Tools Set

Hi,

I am looking for a general purpose toolkit with wrenches, screwdrivers, leveller etc. I am expecting a 100-200 piece toolkit that folds into a suitecase form (all manual tools).

I had purchased one at Costco, but cannot find it anymore. Does anyone know a shop and brand name of the tools that they can recommend? I am expecting it to be $50-$70 price range.

Thanks.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2181 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
Hi,

Check Canadian Tire. They often have on sale the kind of stuff you're looking for at 40-70% off. Mastercraft would be acceptable, but you may want to steer away from Jobmate as their tools are not lasting very long.
Dec 22, 2008
44 posts
13 upvotes
Whitby
In that price range Canadian tire can be the best bet, they have stores everywere and there return policy isnt bad for defective tools. You may want to upgrade for higher end tools for some items getting alot of work . Personally I avoid the mastercraft maximum it looks nice, really isnt worth the extra costs.

I am looking for a general purpose toolkit with wrenches, screwdrivers, leveller etc. I am expecting a 100-200 piece toolkit that folds into a suitecase form (all manual tools).

I had purchased one at Costco, but cannot find it anymore. Does anyone know a shop and brand name of the tools that they can recommend? I am expecting it to be $50-$70 price range.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]