Computers & Electronics

Genius G-Pen F610, Adesso CyberTablet Z12 and Writing Tablets in general...

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2009 12:57 pm
[OP]
Oct 22, 2004
398 posts
10 upvotes
Markham

Genius G-Pen F610, Adesso CyberTablet Z12 and Writing Tablets in general...

Does anyone have experience using the Genius G-Pen F610, or other Genius writing tablet products? I need one for doing basic writing, sketches (non-artistic), and marking up drawings (ie. redlines). I know the Wacom products are considered the best in the industry, but I need something around 6"x10" in active area, and the equivalent Wacom products are just too expensive for my needs. Their feature sets are really useful to a graphic artist with pressure sensitivities and the like, and they'd be wasted on my use of a tablet.

The Genius G-Pen F610 seems like a good, cheaper alternative. If anyone has comments on it, I'd very much appreciate some feedback.

Thanks!
Heatware: Rhombuss
1 reply
[OP]
Oct 22, 2004
398 posts
10 upvotes
Markham
Bump, hoping someone catches this. Also, the Adesso CyberTablet Z12 is very similar; looks almost like an OEM-replica.

I did notice a few comments in various blogs/forums that the Genius F610 can't differentiate between monitors in a dual-monitor setup. IE, the tablet service ends up controlling the combined areas of both monitors, instead of being able to be locked to one screen at a time. Hopefully someone can comment on this as well, for either the Genius or Adesso tablets.
Heatware: Rhombuss

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)