Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 10, 2007
109 posts
10 upvotes

Genji sushi - North York Steeles/Keele

Hi,
I just discovered this new sushi restaurant on the corner of Steeles and Keele and I can't recommend them enough!
I think they're called Genji Sushi but I could be mistaking. They're on the south east corner of steeles and keele intersection next to some computer stores and such.
First time we got there by accident and what a great place! 2 of us ate full 3 course meals with soups salads and sake and dessert for around $45.
Second time I ordered a small take out plate and it also came with salads and soup and it was something just over $40 and it was enough for 2 of us and then we couldn't finish it and I ate the leftovers the next day. And I'm a fairly big dude (6.2ft, 220lb). With my takeout I also got 8 spicy tuna rolls compliments of the chef. I'm not saying you should expect free food but it just shows their service!
Their service is excellent, the waitress speaks with the japanese accent and this only adds to the charm of the place. They are very small, new and intimate. Decorations are great and recommend this place to anyone for a private intimate sushi dinner for 2 or a great quiet place for friends.
Their takeout is superb and quite fast too. I'm not affiliated with them in any way other then I now consider them my favorite sushi place.