Expired Hot Deals

Geox Sale ~ 50/70% Leather Shoes, Sneakers, Parkas & Coats - International Center (Near Pearson Airport)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2018 4:54 pm
[OP]
Oct 24, 2013
236 posts
175 upvotes
BELLEVILLE

Geox Sale ~ 50/70% Leather Shoes, Sneakers, Parkas & Coats - International Center (Near Pearson Airport)

Deal Link:
Price:
$39 to $99
Savings:
Upto 70%
Expiry:
April 29, 2018
The Geox sale is on - last year did all my winter shopping for Coats and Shoes at half the price - Leather shoes were $ 29 to $49 and Winter down filled coats $79 .
Geox have retail point in Yorkdale Mall and being a reputed Italian brand have a good selection of top quality leather shoes and down filled parkas/coats IMHO. I was a big North Face fan until discovering Geox - would rate them much better than North Face (Both in terms of quality and pricing)

Parking is free......
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2539 posts
740 upvotes
Kingston
Their shoes are awesome. The breathable technology really works well and the shoes are very well made.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
4655 posts
1058 upvotes
Vancouver
man, why dont we get these kinds of sale events on the West Coast
Apr 11, 2012
327 posts
64 upvotes
Mississauga
Ooooops wrote:
Apr 20th, 2018 11:59 am
The Geox sale is on - last year did all my winter shopping for Coats and Shoes at half the price - Leather shoes were $ 29 to $49 and Winter down filled coats $79 .
Geox have retail point in Yorkdale Mall and being a reputed Italian brand have a good selection of top quality leather shoes and down filled parkas/coats IMHO. I was a big North Face fan until discovering Geox - would rate them much better than North Face (Both in terms of quality and pricing)

Parking is free......
Do they have enough qty on popular size like medium & large in winter coats/parkas?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1273 posts
325 upvotes
Halton
this place is horrible for notification, i was just there earlier this week and i had no idea this sale was coming... dammit!!

I would have been there at opening!

will try to make it out and tell ya'll what its like
[OP]
Oct 24, 2013
236 posts
175 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
jaggu2001 wrote:
Apr 20th, 2018 1:22 pm
Do they have enough qty on popular size like medium & large in winter coats/parkas?
Yes, huge collection.
Best bargain on shoes on oversizes (>10.5 Men/>8.5 women - clearance section) but they had all sizes on Coats and Shoes.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2539 posts
740 upvotes
Kingston
You have to try the shoes on. The ones I’ve bought in the past were Euro sizing and it was off by a size or so. Just an FYI.
May 29, 2012
35 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP for the heads up. Does anyone know if they would accept store credit
[OP]
Oct 24, 2013
236 posts
175 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
hesp wrote:
Apr 20th, 2018 12:59 pm
man, why dont we get these kinds of sale events on the West Coast

Might worth a flight if you can snap a deal simlilar to one recently on YYZdeals of $250 return ticket from Vancouver/Calgary to Toronto Thinking Face
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1273 posts
325 upvotes
Halton
Meh
Dress shoes are $79
Men's clothes $79
20180420_173615.jpg
Images
  • 20180420_170832.jpg
Last edited by CheapoFillipo on Apr 20th, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 21, 2011
184 posts
48 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Went their on opening day with the hopes of buying shoes for the children. The selection is limited for kids, many end of line or dead stock. Line-ups were too long to pay and what little we did find wasn't worth standing in line for. We left our goods behind as for what we were settling for, Id rather pay an extra few dollars for selection and not waste my time in a madhouse of mice fighting over what very little cheese was available. This was our second year and was our last.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2010
1059 posts
495 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Thumperdude wrote:
Apr 20th, 2018 6:08 pm
Went their on opening day with the hopes of buying shoes for the children. The selection is limited for kids, many end of line or dead stock. Line-ups were too long to pay and what little we did find wasn't worth standing in line for. We left our goods behind as for what we were settling for, Id rather pay an extra few dollars for selection and not waste my time in a madhouse of mice fighting over what very little cheese was available. This was our second year and was our last.
Geox is our favorite brand for our children shoes.

We went today and had an amazing experience. Limited selection for children? are you kidding me? They have lots of different models and sizes for kids of course the shoes are past season/years models but you never see the new/actual collection/models on this kind of sales. Today they did have lots of shoes for childrens.

Saying this, my wife got 5 pair of shoes, 5 pairs for my little one (different sizes for the next two year) and 3 pair for me (3 pair for $100).

If you wear 12, 12 and a half or bigger size they do have an special 3 pair for $100.

Children/ Toddler size 25 and under for $29 plus tax and size 26 and above for $39.....great price if you ask me.

We stay there today from 10:30am to almost 1pm and it was not that busy or crazy busy, it was normal busy.

The line up to pay was no more than 5 minutes.

Very happy with this sale.
Oct 19, 2012
2 posts
1 upvote
ST MARYS
ToDealHunter wrote:
Apr 21st, 2018 6:53 pm
Geox is our favorite brand for our children shoes.

We went today and had an amazing experience. Limited selection for children? are you kidding me? They have lots of different models and sizes for kids of course the shoes are past season/years models but you never see the new/actual collection/models on this kind of sales. Today they did have lots of shoes for childrens.

Saying this, my wife got 5 pair of shoes, 5 pairs for my little one (different sizes for the next two year) and 3 pair for me (3 pair for $100).

If you wear 12, 12 and a half or bigger size they do have an special 3 pair for $100.

Children/ Toddler size 25 and under for $29 plus tax and size 26 and above for $39.....great price if you ask me.

We stay there today from 10:30am to almost 1pm and it was not that busy or crazy busy, it was normal busy.

The line up to pay was no more than 5 minutes.

Very happy with this sale.
Weekdays are usually quieter I guess. I also rate Geox highly for it's aesthetic and finesse in designing and styles. Thumbs up
Apr 19, 2018
4 posts
36 upvotes
L4T1a6
There goes another months saving :-) planning to go Friday.
Thanks OP