• Nov 2nd, 2007 10:05 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 14, 2007
11 posts
7 upvotes

Geox Warehouse Sale

Mens/Ladies/Kids shoes and some clothing...

75 Horner (South of Evans) Etobicoke

Oct 25 and 26 10am - 7pm
Oct 27 and 28 10am - 5pm

Nov 1 and 2 10am - 7pm
Nov 3 10am - 5pm last day
15 replies
[OP]
Oct 14, 2007
11 posts
7 upvotes
Everything is a min of 50% off retail (some items up to 70%)
Been to the last 3 warehouse sales and would say it is well worth a visit. Good deals to be had. There are lineups on the first couple of days to get in and it does get very busy.
Nov 21, 2005
76 posts
4 upvotes
This sale is a waste of time. Apparently there is a good selection of children's footwear, but for Adults the selection is limited. The physical space is limited, you will have to wait in line, and the selection of products is not very diverse. If you live/work close by it might be worth a look, but otherwise, don't bother.
Jul 17, 2007
98 posts
Toronto
How much are the kids' shoes? How long is the lineup? Thanks.
Nov 21, 2005
76 posts
4 upvotes
I think the kids shoes were like $50. The line up, during the middle of the day, was avout an 1.5 hrs.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1457 posts
525 upvotes
Halton
not worth the time... mostly ladies shoes... long line-up... pretty picked over already too

men's shoes were too freaky deaky for me and the prices were around $80/each anyway...
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3756 posts
10 upvotes
callen9419 wrote: Mens/Ladies/Kids shoes and some clothing...

75 Horner (South of Evans) Etobicoke

Oct 25 and 26 10am - 7pm
Oct 27 and 28 10am - 5pm

Nov 1 and 2 10am - 7pm
Nov 3 10am - 5pm last day
I live pretty close to that
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
Jan 14, 2003
460 posts
108 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
People who have been there, are there any sandals? I know it is winter but wish to stock up for next season. :cheesygri
Nov 16, 2005
697 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Didn't see any sandals. Went last night around 4:30. Waited half an hour and I ended up leaving with out buying anything. Like another poster said most of the mens shoes were not to my taste.
There were a lot of women and most of them walked out with shoes. Although the chance of a woman walking out of a shoe warehouse sale with nothing is pretty slim if my wife is any example. :D
Apr 9, 2006
394 posts
16 upvotes
toronto
A total waste of time!!! (for me anyway)...luckily I am in the area and there is no line up. Men shoes are very limited in selection, and most of them are size of 12 or 13.... and they seem to be last season's style, in other words, pretty old style.

Lot's of kids and good selection of ladies shoes, but most people is just looking for shoes than buying shoes....

If you have to drive more than 10km to go to the warehouse, forget it, your gas $ is not worth it....IMO
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3756 posts
10 upvotes
[quote="burnt_toast" post_id="5829577" time="1193416211" user_id="38768"]I live pretty close to that
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2003
1021 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I went on Friday afternoon. No line-up. Minimal crowd inside. I found 7 pairs in my shoe size, and ended up leaving with a pair of flats and a pair of ankle boots. Considering the regular prices ($150 to $250), how much I paid ($69 to $99) and the fact that the sale was on my way home, I would definitely check it out again in the future.

No, the shoes aren't going to be everyone's taste, but if you know Geox, then you know that their shoes aren't going to be like Aldo or Christian Louboutin. They are super comfortable and practical.

To each their own, I guess.
To do nothing at all is the most difficult thing in the world, the most difficult and the most intellectual.
--Oscar Wilde
Oct 22, 2007
611 posts
71 upvotes
Went at noon time today, no line up... there are now 2 sections of men's shoes (yes there are size 6.5 and up). Women's long boots $129 are buy one get second at 50% off. Limited quantity of women's and children's sizes left and tomorrow is the last day.
cc

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)