Expired Hot Deals

Get $10 from ampli - RBC Newest Canadian cash back app.

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2020 4:45 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10840 posts
2758 upvotes
Scarberia
lame23 wrote: does the jannette10 still gives you free 10$ just for signing up and linking a card? how early can you cash out the 10$? Thanks!
min. of 15$ earned in ampli to cashout tho
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Newbie
Aug 12, 2012
13 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have issues with the verification email?

They sent one and I clicked on it within the minute but it said the verification link timed out. Clicked a button to resend the link and another verification linked never came. Tried it multiple times (not in junk mail either).

Emailed support and they said they sent another but still no luck. Support also takes a while to respond. Not sure if It’s just me or if they are working out kinks.
Sr. Member
May 8, 2002
794 posts
121 upvotes
Is it possible to double dip (e.g. ebates before buying online and ampli by using the registered credit card to buy that online purchase)?
Sr. Member
May 30, 2011
928 posts
1275 upvotes
Looking4Bargains wrote: Anyone have issues with the verification email?

They sent one and I clicked on it within the minute but it said the verification link timed out. Clicked a button to resend the link and another verification linked never came. Tried it multiple times (not in junk mail either).

Emailed support and they said they sent another but still no luck. Support also takes a while to respond. Not sure if It’s just me or if they are working out kinks.
I emailed them on Dec 31 and they never responded.
Sr. Member
Sep 12, 2012
761 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto
The Kid wrote: Is it possible to double dip (e.g. ebates before buying online and ampli by using the registered credit card to buy that online purchase)?
Yes, because Ampli is based on your credit card transactions and ebates is based on you using their referral link to make your purchase.
Sr. Member
May 8, 2002
794 posts
121 upvotes
hamandcheese wrote: Yes, because Ampli is based on your credit card transactions and ebates is based on you using their referral link to make your purchase.
Doh! Missed using ebates when making my Toys R Us purchases (20% cashback)!!!
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1003 posts
694 upvotes
Westmount, QC
The Kid wrote: Doh! Missed using ebates when making my Toys R Us purchases (20% cashback)!!!
Ebates doesn't support toysrus
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8470 posts
6282 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
V2Gcap wrote: What is the redemption rate, is it different for every retailer?
I see here Mary browns as one of the qualifying retailers, I go there every Monday for there 3.99 sandwiches? How many do I need to buy to get $10 cash back?
You earn 5% back. $10 / ($3.99 * 1.05 tax * 0.05 cashback) = You'll need to buy for a whole year before getting $10 back if this is the only offer you use.
Newbie
Feb 27, 2019
22 posts
19 upvotes
It's been over 3 weeks since I first tried to get my Sporting Life $65 cash back with mow 5 emails to them and no legit response back.

Ampli is BS.
Newbie
Jul 13, 2016
98 posts
140 upvotes
The Amplii app is bogus. I tried to cash out my $130, and now they want to view the receipts of the credits they gave which were $25 or more, to verify the purchases and transactions on that slip. These purchases were done in early December, and now they ask for the receipts when I cash out. That is almost two months after!!!! No where in their working does it state you must keep your receipts for extended periods like one or two months.

If they have an issue about a credit, they should request viewing of the receipt a day or two after the credit is applied or state the credit is pending until proof of receipt is verified.

Pathetic app, and not worth the hassle.

Top