Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

Get a $10 TimCard when you buy 3 Tim Hortons products

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2017 11:19 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1518 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
How long does it take to get a confirmation email? Submitted mine a few hours ago and I'm not sure if it went through... no confirmation landing page on the website either.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
blahraptors wrote: How long does it take to get a confirmation email? Submitted mine a few hours ago and I'm not sure if it went through... no confirmation landing page on the website either.
Did mine last week email sent an hour later after submitting
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Coming up to the 31st - last day for purchasing for this promo.

It's been almost 2 weeks since I made submitted my receipt and have not received eGift Card yet. Perhaps making this post will get things rolling!? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1391 posts
629 upvotes
Hamilton
deals46 wrote: Coming up to the 31st - last day for purchasing for this promo.

It's been almost 2 weeks since I made submitted my receipt and have not received eGift Card yet. Perhaps making this post will get things rolling!? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Ok I feel better now mine was submitted just 4 days ago and no word yet.
Jun 21, 2009
88 posts
24 upvotes
Saskatoon
You can check your submission using the confirmation number in the original email sent to you. Mine still says "processing." The site also says that all gift cards have been given out and that the promo is over. I was going to submit another receipt as I thought that the promo would be on until Dec. 31. It was fun while it lasted! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Mar 2, 2006
480 posts
107 upvotes
I don't see any notice of the promo being over. What page do you see it on? Maybe it's a regional thing?

Anyway, I did two submissions (3 teas at $10.47) so 6 boxes of tea and $20 in GCs for $20.94 is a hot deal! Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
If I remember correctly, werent some people buying the three items take a pic of the receipt and then returning the items for the free $10 Gift card ?
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
we better still get the gift card for those of us "in process"
Dec 29, 2016
2 posts
did you buy the tea from Tim's? Wasn't sure if you have to buy from grocery store. thx.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
kjkoz wrote: You can check your submission using the confirmation number in the original email sent to you. Mine still says "processing." The site also says that all gift cards have been given out and that the promo is over. I was going to submit another receipt as I thought that the promo would be on until Dec. 31. It was fun while it lasted! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Just checked the site and could not find any reference to "gift cards have been given out and that the promo is over"?

It still refers in the T+C "Receive a $10.00 Tim Hortons® Gift Card with the purchase of any three (3) participating Tim Hortons products from November 16, 2016 to December 31, 2016 by submitting a complete entry online at www.timhortons.com/gift-of-coffee. Limit three (3) gift cards per person. Each gift card request must be submitted separately."

as well as

"All requests must be received on or before January 31, 2017. Offer valid only in Canada. No submissions will be accepted from groups, clubs or organizations. This offer may not be published in any other form or refund publication without the written permission of Tim Hortons. Not valid for Bottled Iced Capp, merchandise, or any Tim Hortons products purchased online. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of plastic TimCard®."

Anyways, hopefully they will come through with the offer... good luck all !

(BTW, tried out the Apple Cinnamon tea - pretty good,especially if it works out to be almost free! Smiling Face With Open Mouth )
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
deals46 wrote: Coming up to the 31st - last day for purchasing for this promo.

Woo-hoo! My plan worked! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

Just got an email that said that my submission was approved and the eCard was to follow within 48 hours. Got another email about half an hour later with the link to the eCard. Thanks Tim's - gonna spend it later! Hot Beverage
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1355 posts
1346 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Thanks OP. stocked up on Hot Chocolate to get the $10 card.

Last day to purchase
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
aleciachay wrote: did you buy the tea from Tim's? Wasn't sure if you have to buy from grocery store. thx.
I purchased the tea from Tim's (physical location)... it was the 20-count packages and totaled $10.47 for 3. I think that it has to be an in-store purchase and that an online purchase would not qualify for the promo?

(FWIW, also used a Tim's gift card balance (from Double Double Visa Card offer) to pay so it's free on top of free!)

Happy New Year!
Aug 25, 2015
247 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.
I bought 9 different tea box yesterday.Each $3.49 per box. Total $10.47 no tax for 3 box.. 3 receipts. 3 x $10 gift card.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I haven't heard anything back from Tim Hortons on the receipts I've submitted on the last days of the promotion.
Anyone else in the same boat? Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Never mind, just received additional "$10 gift card is on the way" email.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Received all 6 cards from the promotion. Thanks OP!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)