Expired Hot Deals

[Rexall] Get 15% Off Sport Chek Gift Cards (Nov 16 to Nov 22, 2018)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2018 10:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3160 posts
6409 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd

[Rexall] Get 15% Off Sport Chek Gift Cards (Nov 16 to Nov 22, 2018)

All the thanks needs to go to @frankmp for the heads-up in the GC mega-thread (post #1141).

Sport Chek gift cards are 15% off per the upcoming Nov 16 to 22, 2018 Rexall flyer:

• Retailer: Rexall
  • Gift Card(s) On Sale: Sport Chek
  • Dates: Nov 16 to 22, 2018
  • Deal: Get 15% Off All Sport Chek Gift Cards
  • Flyer Location: Page 1, Bottom Right
  • Notes: No Rainchecks Or Price Matching

Where can I use the SportChek.ca eGift Cards? How do I redeem them?

• eGift Cards purchased online will now be valid both in-store and online at SportChek.ca.
  • When you are ready to make a purchase at a Retail Sport Chek store, you can present a printed copy of your eGift Card to the cashier or display your eGift Card on your Smart Phone to the cashier.
  • Online, eCards can be redeemed during the payment stage of checkout. The Gift Card number and Pin number (located in your eGift Card email) can be used to redeem the amount on the card as payment.
  • Maximum of 2 eCards/Gift Cards can be redeemed online in one transaction.

Source: https://www.sportchek.ca/help-desk/gift ... -faqs.html

If you need to combine GCs, RFD members have mentioned that you can do this in-store (may require manager's help). <thanks @wanner2a>
Last edited by trystee on Nov 14th, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
47 replies
Feb 16, 2005
796 posts
297 upvotes
Thanks. Good timing as I used up all my GC during the recent SC F&F sale.
Oct 7, 2015
20 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Do you know if the GCs can be used for online purchases? Or only in-store?
May 26, 2010
376 posts
150 upvotes
Calgary
KingYean wrote:
Nov 14th, 2018 10:36 pm
Maximum 2 giftcards at 1 time online. In store you can combine as many as you want.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3160 posts
6409 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
KingYean wrote:
KingYean wrote:
wanner2a wrote:
Nov 14th, 2018 10:39 pm
Maximum 2 giftcards at 1 time online. In store you can combine as many as you want.
Thanks for the reminder @KingYean and @wanner2a, added to the main posting:

Where can I use the SportChek.ca eGift Cards? How do I redeem them?

• eGift Cards purchased online will now be valid both in-store and online at SportChek.ca.
  • When you are ready to make a purchase at a Retail Sport Chek store, you can present a printed copy of your eGift Card to the cashier or display your eGift Card on your Smart Phone to the cashier.
  • Online, eCards can be redeemed during the payment stage of checkout. The Gift Card number and Pin number (located in your eGift Card email) can be used to redeem the amount on the card as payment.
  • Maximum of 2 eCards/Gift Cards can be redeemed online in one transaction.

Source: https://www.sportchek.ca/help-desk/gift ... -faqs.html

If you need to combine GCs, RFD members have mentioned that you can do this in-store (may require manager's help). <thanks @wanner2a>
Feb 18, 2014
394 posts
552 upvotes
KingYean wrote:
Adding to what wanner2a said... you can bring your multiple GCs to a Sportchek store and they will combine them into one card for you and you won't have to worry about the 2GC limit for online purchases.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3426 posts
1702 upvotes
ive Bought some items during friends and family sale, any chance that I can use these gifts cards to “rebuy” for the same friends family price I got
Oct 22, 2007
126 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
what's the minimum amount you can buy a sportchek giftcard for?
Nov 23, 2014
108 posts
33 upvotes
Mississauga
Out of curiosity, anyone know when was the last time there were 20% off Sportchek giftcards?
Jul 19, 2006
656 posts
29 upvotes
witenite wrote:
Nov 14th, 2018 11:23 pm
ive Bought some items during friends and family sale, any chance that I can use these gifts cards to “rebuy” for the same friends family price I got
Did this last month with no problem at Sherway
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5398 posts
309 upvotes
Vancouver
Kinda off topic.

I returned something paid with GC and they issue refund in merchandise card. I tried to use it online but couldn't use it because of the missing pin. Is there any way to convert it into a regular GC with pin so I can use it online?
shorfd wrote:
Nov 14th, 2018 10:51 pm
Adding to what wanner2a said... you can bring your multiple GCs to a Sportchek store and they will combine them into one card for you and you won't have to worry about the 2GC limit for online purchases.
The two stores that I tried in Vancouver refused to do it. They said it is company policy not to combine GC or buy GC with GC.
Feb 16, 2005
796 posts
297 upvotes
jtcb wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 2:21 am
Kinda off topic.

I returned something paid with GC and they issue refund in merchandise card. I tried to use it online but couldn't use it because of the missing pin. Is there any way to convert it into a regular GC with pin so I can use it online?

The two stores that I tried in Vancouver refused to do it. They said it is company policy not to combine GC or buy GC with GC.
If you have the original receipt and packing slip( if bought online), they should have given you a GC coz that's how you paid originally. The store manager told me that if you're missing any of those or original credit/debit card as method of payment, then they will give you a merchandise card.

The merchandise card cannot be used online. It's almost like considered as store credit. Maybe you can go back where you originally returned the item/s and demand to get gift card or combine them. I never had any issue asking my GC to be combined into one GC but they always need a manager to do it. I've done it mostly in Burnaby area.

Goodluck
Oct 9, 2018
72 posts
360 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up, OP. Always stocking up on gift cards for the holiday season.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)