Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get $20 off your next online order of $75+

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 12:54 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1768 posts
933 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get $20 off your next online order of $75+

Probably a warm deal, got an email from shoppers.

Get $20 off + free shipping when you spend $75+ on your next online order. Valid Oct 21 to Oct 28.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by jay-em on Oct 21st, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
198 replies
Newbie
Oct 26, 2018
36 posts
120 upvotes
I’ll be all over these promotions when PS5 games/accessories are released!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2259 posts
944 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Divincenzoo wrote: I’ll be all over these promotions when PS5 games/accessories are released!
If SDM put them online. They haven't had much products since they launched their online store
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1768 posts
933 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Wondering if it’s a generic code , mine ends with DDCM ?
It's not generic, mine ends with NA77.

I'm curious if it's tied to your account as well.
Wouldn't mind giving it away if I don't see anything that appeals to me.
Member
Sep 14, 2018
292 posts
434 upvotes
It would be helpful to put $20 off $75 in title. Implies it's $20 off with no spend required.
Last edited by asmcar on Oct 21st, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
12229 posts
19879 upvotes
The electronics section is pretty basic . Nothing good for me anyways
Newbie
Apr 24, 2008
73 posts
16 upvotes
I have a code in case anyone wants it, will PM

edit: sorry gone!
Last edited by Babak on Oct 21st, 2020 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Nov 28, 2019
31 posts
17 upvotes
Babak wrote: I have a code in case anyone wants it, will PM
Hey can I have yours please Grinning Cat Face With Smiling Eyes
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2017
785 posts
662 upvotes
London
I wish they would restock joycons!
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
14278 posts
26725 upvotes
Scarborough
bpboop wrote: I wish they would restock joycons!
They actually had a decent selection of stuff available when they first started selling electronics online. Pretty slim pickings right now. Code is valid until the 28th so maybe there'll be a restock between now and then?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2017
785 posts
662 upvotes
London
TomRFD wrote: They actually had a decent selection of stuff available when they first started selling electronics online. Pretty slim pickings right now. Code is valid until the 28th so maybe there'll be a restock between now and then?
Yeah, i hesitated on the purple/orange ones when they first put stuff up bc i wanted to wait for bonus redemption but of course they went oos before that even started. Ive been waiting for a restock on them so fingers crossed but not holding my breath
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
14278 posts
26725 upvotes
Scarborough
bpboop wrote: Yeah, i hesitated on the purple/orange ones when they first put stuff up bc i wanted to wait for bonus redemption but of course they went oos before that even started. Ive been waiting for a restock on them so fingers crossed but not holding my breath
Me too! I had to replace my joycons earlier this year and wanted the purple/orange ones but they were sold out everywhere. If I can get $20 off, I'll gladly pickup an extra set to get the colour combo I really want.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Member
Nov 30, 2016
458 posts
398 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
If anyone has a spare code please PM me, looking to get some perfume for the lady
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2017
785 posts
662 upvotes
London
TomRFD wrote: Me too! I had to replace my joycons earlier this year and wanted the purple/orange ones but they were sold out everywhere. If I can get $20 off, I'll gladly pickup an extra set to get the colour combo I really want.
Yeah, I only have the original grey ones that came with the console right now. I haven't been able to find joycons in store anywhere in the basic red blue let alone in purple/orange lol. I want that colourway!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)