Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Scotiabank

Get $300 cash when you open a Scotia One chequing account.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 2:47 am
Dec 3, 2019
1 posts
Does anyone have a screenshot of the terms and conditions of the $300 bonus promotion that ended early May 2019? I am sure the preauthorized transactions had to be for $25 each. I still have my notes from a call to customer service to confirm but they are turning around saying it had to be for $50. Any help getting. My bonus would be appreciated! Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2015
1230 posts
582 upvotes
Vancouver
Mok122cobra wrote: Can someone confirm weather or not PayPal or PayTM count as pre-authorized payments? For TD Bank they worked, but for Tangerine they didn't.
same question thanks
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
Even the Trillium monthly payment from Govt. and HST rebates are not qualified as they tagged them as a pre-auth deposits as oppose to regular deposits - wow Scotia way to screw your customers. Just found this out.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Jan 10, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
Just curious as to when will I recieve the $300 bonus it's been 2 months and I did 2 out of the 3 that did qualify me to get this $300 bonus and I've yet to receive it
Dec 26, 2012
45 posts
12 upvotes
Montréal
Heard the account must remain 1 year open, or they'll take back the $300. Is this true?
May 22, 2015
294 posts
94 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
a16107 wrote: same question thanks

I was asking this same question few days ago but no answer, let's forget it since many people didn't receive the bonus or still struggling to call and beg too much hassle.. Scotia's offer always harder than other bank.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2015
1230 posts
582 upvotes
Vancouver
lcwman wrote: I was asking this same question few days ago but no answer, let's forget it since many people didn't receive the bonus or still struggling to call and beg too much hassle.. Scotia's offer always harder than other bank.
I already received my bonus within 3 weeks
Dec 19, 2018
6 posts
3 upvotes
3 weeks from the fulfillment of the conditions?

I fulfilled the conditions in March but haven't heard from them yet. Should I call them or still wait?
Apr 21, 2020
149 posts
160 upvotes
who gets the bonus?I have finished my task by last month.
Apr 21, 2020
149 posts
160 upvotes
who gets the bonus?I have finished my task by last month.
Apr 21, 2020
149 posts
160 upvotes
I set up PAD with Capital one and BMO creditcards,but a staff said I am not eligible,ridiculous bank

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)