Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get 500 PC Optimum Points ($0.50) for Signing Up for Flu Shot Reminder

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2020 10:12 pm
[OP]
Jul 7, 2018
15 posts
105 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get 500 PC Optimum Points ($0.50) for Signing Up for Flu Shot Reminder

Sign up for a flu shot reminder and get 500 PC Optimum points ($0.50) before October 15, 2020.

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/hea ... s/flu-shot
Images
  • Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 06.36.28.png
32 replies
Jun 25, 2010
382 posts
62 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Helpful as a reminder. Would still prefer to get the flu shot done by a non-corporate pharmacy or a physician's office.
Feb 27, 2010
485 posts
264 upvotes
I tried to sign up but there’s no option to...I put my postal code to register and nothing came up
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
1628 posts
137 upvotes
juve4lfe wrote: I tried to sign up but there’s no option to...I put my postal code to register and nothing came up
It showed up as a pop up essentially when I first went to the site (like those screens that pop up when you go to a site asking you to adjust your adblocker settings)
Feb 27, 2010
485 posts
264 upvotes
I signed up for the email but it didn’t say anything about 500 pc points
May 3, 2013
53 posts
33 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
juve4lfe wrote: I signed up for the email but it didn’t say anything about 500 pc points
I had to go back and register again but the 2nd time there was an added option to add My e-mail to receive promotion communications, which I did, and then it showed I earned the 500 points.
Feb 27, 2010
485 posts
264 upvotes
dsmileyguy22 wrote: I had to go back and register again but the 2nd time there was an added option to add My e-mail to receive promotion communications, which I did, and then it showed I earned the 500 points.
I didn’t get it a second option
Mar 25, 2012
122 posts
202 upvotes
NB
Here's what I did: ignore the popup; the top of the page has the "signup and get 500pts" announcement; enter postal code; click on a store (might have to be one that does not have flu shots yet); click on the clock (reminder) icon.
Feb 27, 2010
485 posts
264 upvotes
CubieJ wrote: Here's what I did: ignore the popup; the top of the page has the "signup and get 500pts" announcement; enter postal code; click on a store (might have to be one that does not have flu shots yet); click on the clock (reminder) icon.
This helped...thanks
Jun 13, 2019
500 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you for signing up for flu notifications
You will receive a notification on your phone or email once the Flu Shot is available at the selected store(s).

500 PC Optimum points* will be added to your account for signing up for the notification, it may take up to 2 weeks for your points balance to update.

*Saskatchewan excluded.
Feb 4, 2007
569 posts
347 upvotes
it just asked me about location, then to login into my pc account, which I did .
Dec 13, 2019
155 posts
115 upvotes
trigger0 wrote: Thank you for signing up for flu notifications
You will receive a notification on your phone or email once the Flu Shot is available at the selected store(s).

500 PC Optimum points* will be added to your account for signing up for the notification, it may take up to 2 weeks for your points balance to update.

*Saskatchewan excluded.
I'm just curious... What happens in Saskatchewan? Do they get the 500 PC points right away or they never get those points at all or they'll get the points whenever PC Optimum gets around to adding the points? That's such a weird disclaimer... Btw, thanks OP for the heads-up. Signed up for 1. I normally get my flu shots elsewhere rather than at Shoppers, but there's nothing to say that you must have received your flu shot at Shoppers to complete the transaction and the points will be added to your account shortly after.

A nice incentive for PC Optimum members to get their flu shot to prevent the so-called twin-demic since winter is coming. Winking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1711 posts
2561 upvotes
I've had my flu shot done at SDM, clinics, and walk-ins. The wait times were way shorter at SDM, since from my experience, less people use them. They also gave out mini chocolate bars last year Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes.

Anyway, signed up. Thanks OP.