Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PC Insiders

Get 60,000 points when you sign up from January 21 - February 6 (new subscribers only)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2021 10:09 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
2634 posts
8910 upvotes

Get 60,000 points when you sign up from January 21 - February 6 (new subscribers only)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 6, 2021
Retailer:
PC Insiders
New promo for anyone looking to sign up.

Use promo code POINTS2021 when you sign up.
48 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1301 posts
960 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
Maybe update the thread title with a little info what this is about
Oct 13, 2017
246 posts
444 upvotes
Halifax
Just as an FYI, the cost of an Annual subscription went up from $99+tax to $119+tax as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2019
1593 posts
2630 upvotes
And it's 100 points per $1 spent on any PC products or Joe Fresh, no points for the diapers and formula any more, only one time welcome box. Not worth it for the parents. Maybe worth it for anyone who purchases PC products exclusively.
Feb 21, 2019
226 posts
420 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't see the value in this, even with $60 in points
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2704 posts
6120 upvotes
Mississauga
Gadoosh wrote: I don't see the value in this, even with $60 in points
Agreed! I had a free trial for a year awhile back and didn't really notice the benefit of this program. The only nice thing was that they offered a $99 travel voucher using PC Travel, but due to covid, I don't think people care for travelling anymore.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2811 posts
3875 upvotes
Yah I don’t understand the value. Maybe if they gave 5% off groceries or entire store. Costco is $60 and good prices cheap gas (albeit line ups at certain times and stores)
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8478 posts
5289 upvotes
Toronto
I wouldn't even pay $5 for this membership, let alone $120 plus tax
Oct 5, 2020
22 posts
16 upvotes
Awh man I subscribed last night to get the $60 ESSO gas privilege card promotion.... Looks like I shit the bed there
Oct 24, 2017
234 posts
281 upvotes
Eh, with the pandemic and how busy my local Superstore gets, I find value in the fee waiver for grocery pickup that comes with PC Insiders. Once a week groceries at $3.15 fee per visit, is $163.80 per year, net gain of $43.80, or $100 if you include this promo. I save time while they load my groceries. Worth it for me, but may not be worth it for everyone, to each their own!
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19626 posts
28397 upvotes
Vancouver
jetertmac wrote: Agreed! I had a free trial for a year awhile back and didn't really notice the benefit of this program. The only nice thing was that they offered a $99 travel voucher using PC Travel, but due to covid, I don't think people care for travelling anymore.
Me too, I got a year free and didn't make back the $99 I would have spent to be in the program. I couldn't use the travel credit either, not flying this year and it only works on hotel stays of three nights or longer.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2549 posts
570 upvotes
PC Insiders get 10% PC branded products, free delivery and free pickup. Both with priority time slots.
I am a PC Insider. I pickup my groceries every weekend which costs $5. They put the groceries directly in my trunk. I just sit there. It will take 24 weeks to get my money back on pickup fees. I haven't been keeping track of how much I actually save on PC products.
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19626 posts
28397 upvotes
Vancouver
RideGuy wrote: PC Insiders get 10% PC branded products, free delivery and free pickup. Both with priority time slots.
I am a PC Insider. I pickup my groceries every weekend which costs $5. They put the groceries directly in my trunk. I just sit there. It will take 24 weeks to get my money back on pickup fees. I haven't been keeping track of how much I actually save on PC products.
I've never done grocery pickup. I always buy fresh fruit and vegetables and don't trust store employees to pick out the good stuff for me.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
1622 posts
1206 upvotes
Ripley
JasonTTL wrote: Eh, with the pandemic and how busy my local Superstore gets, I find value in the fee waiver for grocery pickup that comes with PC Insiders. Once a week groceries at $3.15 fee per visit, is $163.80 per year, net gain of $43.80, or $100 if you include this promo. I save time while they load my groceries. Worth it for me, but may not be worth it for everyone, to each their own!
I was using pc express before covid. I could get free pick up Monday-Wednesday and was often getting 10,000 points promo codes. Now it’s $3 Monday-Thursday. $5 on the weekend. That cost alone makes the membership worth it. With 60,000 points, I am signing up.

It is the only decent grocery store where I live. No Costco. And even the students are really good at picking good produce.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2549 posts
570 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: I've never done grocery pickup. I always buy fresh fruit and vegetables and don't trust store employees to pick out the good stuff for me.
They are very good at picking fresh fruits and veggies, and believe me, our diet is more veggie and less meat then it's ever been before. I have 3 kids, 2 are teens and we don't eat out. So I'm getting a ton of food.
If you get something that is questionable you just call them and they refund it. It's pretty easy.
I first started using the service because of COVID, but I can see myself using this even after it's over.
Sep 26, 2013
596 posts
1186 upvotes
RideGuy wrote: PC Insiders get 10% PC branded products, free delivery and free pickup. Both with priority time slots.
I've done a couple times for pick up. Had issues with the items they picked. The meat was badly picked, many items were not avaliable (they just couldn't find them, but items were there on the shelf). The replacement items were not a good replacement. vegatable were not fresh...
I gave up on it.
Oct 30, 2018
448 posts
437 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: I've never done grocery pickup. I always buy fresh fruit and vegetables and don't trust store employees to pick out the good stuff for me.
It's likely not the same everywhere but from my experience putting together grocery orders it is drilled into us to find the freshest produce that we can - even if this means getting something from the back. The goal is to avoid having to deal with any customer complaints if at all possible. It's really worth it to just get it right the first time.

That said, I have had a few issues with produce when I've picked up orders but largely it has been fantastic.
May 19, 2005
555 posts
727 upvotes
Vancouver/Toronto
Just seen the PC Optimum Subscription Deal
Original $119 for $59+tax
60000 PC Points back ($60)
Code POINTS2021
Images
  • Screenshot_20210121-145237_Chrome.jpg
  • 20210121_145717.jpg
Last edited by Ms G on Jan 21st, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daydreaming about the food in Richmond, B.c.. I miss that place :) :cry: