Ongoing Deal Discussion

Get HBO Max Subscription (CANADIAN GUIDE)

[OP]
Jan 20, 2010
92 posts
253 upvotes
Markham
adva1100 wrote: Sorry, I don't quite understand.
I have Canadian Apple ID. No usa based account at the moment. Can you share steps?
thanks

oh do you mean no need to add the evisa to apple pay? I can just input the card details to 'add funds' to apple id?

Yes that’s correct

Do you have any funds on your Canadian iTunes balance if you do you need to finish the remaining balance first or you have to create a second account for US region

Change from Canada to US

to U.S change region go

Go to your App Store under profile Photo change Country/region

Go all the way down to click United States

There you can put your target e-card and make up a ZIP Code Delaware and address you can put your Canadian address you want
And that’s it after that click add funds to your itune blances using your Target e card that purchase top up from there iTunes will subscribe you to HBO max

And then download and get HBO max app sign up through your iTunes billing

add to target E gift card onto it then you scroll all the way down to your do your App Store and add funds from there you download HBO MAX APP

sorry about that
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43311 posts
7216 upvotes
I still want to get this, but installing Express VPN is painful on my Samsung Smart TV.
Blanka
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
9968 posts
11363 upvotes
Toronto
New HBO Max Ad-Supported Tier Is Available Today

Press release: https://pressroom.warnermedia.com/us/me ... able-today

• A cheaper HBO Max ads-supported tier is now live on the streaming service.
  • This new tier is available alongside the more expensive $14.99-per-month ads-free tier.
  • The price for the cheaper subscription is $9.99 a month, but it won’t have access to the newest movies.

from https://www.androidauthority.com/hbo-ma ... r-1208192/

HBO Max is also offering new and returning subscribers the option to pre-pay and save more than 15% by signing up for the ad-supported tier of HBO Max for $99.99/year or without ads for $149.99/year.
Jan 25, 2010
135 posts
198 upvotes
Montreal, QC
djemzine wrote: I still want to get this, but installing Express VPN is painful on my Samsung Smart TV.
You can do it without VPNs, DNS services (like Unlocator) work.
May 1, 2016
27 posts
13 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Not to mention that 4k, atmos etc isn't supported on Samsung and many other platforms (yet). Make sure you have a supported playback device (Apple tv/Nvidia shield/firestick/etc.) before investing time into this if you're wanting quality.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6072 posts
9932 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
The company announced that, starting today (aug 3) , new viewers mulling a subscription can watch a selection of 13 pilots from HBO and HBO Max without having to sign up for the service. Normally, subscribers would pay $10 per month for HBO Max’s ad-supported tier or $15 per month to go ad-free and get special perks like 4K streaming and day-and-date releases for Warner Bros films. (HBO Max does not currently offer a free trial.) The full list of series whose pilots can be streaming for free is as follows:

Batwoman
Euphoria
Game of Thrones
Harley Quinn
Lovecraft Country
Love Life
Perry Mason
Raised By Wolves
The Flight Attendant
Titans
Veneno
Warrior
Doom Patrol (Season 2, episode 1)

https://www.tvguide.com/news/best-sci-f ... n-hbo-max/
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
9968 posts
11363 upvotes
Toronto
Sizzle reel that aired during the 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards

Dune, The Matrix Resurrections, And Just Like That & More | New on HBO Max

Gripping dramas, clever comedies, revolutionary documentaries and action-packed thrillers – all in one place on HBO Max. Dive into epic adventures with The Matrix Resurrections and Dune; embrace your inner New Yorker with And Just Like That and Gossip Girl; get a kick out of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Insecure.

Dune, King Richard, and The Matrix Resurrections will be available on HBO Max in the US on the same day as in theaters, and for 31 days thereafter; available only on the ad-free plan.
Mar 7, 2011
599 posts
439 upvotes
Paris
Any new hbo max promos available… mist the 50%off in september… ugh..
Dec 5, 2011
55 posts
32 upvotes
TORONTO
Or download whatever you want. This process is not even close to being worth the time