Get to Pearson aiport from Scarborough

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2009 7:20 pm
[OP]
Nov 6, 2009
1 posts

Get to Pearson aiport from Scarborough

Hi,

Does anybody know what would be the cheapest way to get from Scarborogh TC to Pearson airport. I checked TTC but it is going to be a complicated route if I have a night flight. "Go" bus I can take only from Yorkdale and during day time. Taxi would be an expensive option. Can I leave a car somewhere close to the airport?

Thanks!
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
1326 posts
44 upvotes
Mississauga
Try calling an airport limo (not really a limo) and get a flat rate quote, usually cheaper than a regular taxi. The cheapest airport parking, which I use ALL the time, is the parking lot behind the Doubletree - $30 for the week and free shuttle.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1970 posts
85 upvotes
Depends where geographically in Scarborough you live. If at all possible, take transit where you can, to save money.

During the day, if you can get to the RT or the Bloor-Danforth subway line, ride that all the way to Kipling and take the 192 Airport Rocket. From Scarborough, it's about 45 minutes from Kennedy to Kipling, and an extra 25 minutes for the airport express, including waiting time. From that, gauge how long it might take you.

During the night, find your way to McCowan/Danforth Road and catch the 302 southbound "to Warden Avenue". Transfer there to the 300A direct to the airport. This takes about 30 minutes from Sheppard/McCowan to Warden/Danforth and maybe 45 minutes to an hour from Warden/Danforth to Kipling/Bloor.