• Jan 12th, 2021 12:16 pm
[OP]
Nov 7, 2017
314 posts
153 upvotes

GET TWO MONTHS OF DISNEY+ on purchase of Fortnite VBucks

Expiry:
December 31, 2020
If you have a kid who wants a Fortnite VBucks as their Christmas Gift....now is the chance to give them one ahead of time to get free 2 months trial of Disney+.
My son is happy already with 1000 vbucks which is around $10. And also this is the best time to try it out during the holidays.

CAN I GET MULTIPLE DISNEY+ OFFER CODES IF I MAKE MULTIPLE REAL-MONEY PURCHASES IN FORTNITE?
Sorry, the offer is limited to only one Disney+ offer code per eligible Fortnite account.

AFTER PURCHASE go here :
Redeem here

GET TWO MONTHS OF DISNEY+ ON US!
Fortnite’s super season is powering-up with Disney+! In time for the final weeks of the Nexus War season, it’s the perfect way to watch (and rewatch) your favorite Marvel Studios movies!

Assemble your favorite Avengers on Disney+ and Fortnite!

Beginning November 10th @ 7 pm ET through December 31, 2020, get 2 months of Disney+ on us when you purchase V-Bucks or make any real money purchase in Fortnite -- like the currently available Street Serpent Pack. Purchased something earlier this month? We’ve got you covered. If you made any real-money purchases in Fortnite from November 6th @ 10 AM ET, including purchasing V-Bucks, you’re still eligible. Just visit fortnite.com/disneyplus beginning November 10th @ 7 pm ET to redeem your subscription.

This offer is open to new Disney+ subscribers aged 18+ only. Select countries only and the offer varies by country. NOTE: This offer is not available for France, Japan, the Middle East, Brazil, Latin America, Korea, Turkey, and Russia. See the FAQ below for a full list of participating countries and territories.

FAQ
DO REAL-MONEY PURCHASES INCLUDE THE PURCHASE OF V-BUCKS?
Yes, purchasing any quantity of V-Bucks (regardless of how you purchase your V-Bucks, including via a credit card payment in-game or by redeeming a V-Bucks card you purchased at a retail outlet like Target or Wal-Mart) is considered a real-money purchase. Please note that purchases made using V-Bucks are not eligible.

I MADE A REAL-MONEY PURCHASE. HOW DO I SET UP DISNEY+?
After making a real-money purchase, please visit fortnite.com/disneyplus and follow the steps to redeem your Disney+ offer. Eligible new Disney+ subscribers will be required to set up a Disney+ account, agree to the Disney+ subscriber agreement, and provide a valid payment method. You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem this offer and set up a Disney+ account. If you need any help setting up your Disney+ account, please visit Disney+ customer support here.

WHERE IS THIS OFFER AVAILABLE?
The Disney+ offer from Fortnite is only available to players in the following participating territories: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and United States. Please note that players in Germany are only eligible for a one month trial of Disney+.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE DISNEY+ OFFER PERIOD FROM FORTNITE ENDS?
Once your offer period concludes, you'll be able to continue enjoying Disney+ as a paid service. You'll automatically be charged the standard monthly rate for a Disney+ subscription in your market, unless you cancel your subscription. Cancel anytime.
Last edited by jarjarBlinks on Dec 4th, 2020 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
38 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3508 posts
5096 upvotes
Kitchener
FoRtNiTe

I wasted too much money on that game...
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 32GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1435 posts
1277 upvotes
SORRY, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS OFFER.
Please check out the FAQ below to view the purchase eligibility requirements.

Not sure why, I don't think I have ever had disney plus with my epic email
Last edited by nicolascon on Dec 4th, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1234 posts
563 upvotes
I got the error sorry you are not be eligible for this offer
[OP]
Nov 7, 2017
314 posts
153 upvotes
You guys have to buy VBUCKS first to be eligible! BEFORE CLICKING the site. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3793 posts
2430 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks I sadly don't have a 6 year old for the Fortnite Credits or I might consider it.
---
Aug 10, 2010
336 posts
150 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone know how this works - can I pay on my son's Epic account and then use the code on an account in my name for Disney+. Do you just get a code to redeem after purchasing or does it need to have a Disney+ account set up with the same e-mail that is registered with the Epic account that makes the pruchase.
Jul 17, 2011
1 posts
3 upvotes
Just so everyone knows - if you have a Disney account, you can't use this to extend your subscription. I got 'a cannot be redeemed by existing subscribers' message.
Dec 4, 2013
15 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond
Hobbess wrote: Anyone know how this works - can I pay on my son's Epic account and then use the code on an account in my name for Disney+. Do you just get a code to redeem after purchasing or does it need to have a Disney+ account set up with the same e-mail that is registered with the Epic account that makes the pruchase.
Yes you would have to use the registered email used on epic to access disney +
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
3428 posts
1146 upvotes
Ontario
What's the min amt of VBucks and how do we buy them?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (1.2%, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Sep 4, 2008
277 posts
130 upvotes
I am so confused by this offer....no matter how many times I read it. My son has fortnite on XBox. So, if I buy 1000 vbucks with microsoft can I get this offer? Or must this be done with epic games itself?

Anyone who can shed some light it would be much appreciated.
Aug 31, 2006
572 posts
366 upvotes
Calgary
krwilson wrote: I am so confused by this offer....no matter how many times I read it. My son has fortnite on XBox. So, if I buy 1000 vbucks with microsoft can I get this offer? Or must this be done with epic games itself?

Anyone who can shed some light it would be much appreciated.
It's the first question in the FAQ. Cards from retailers work.
Sep 4, 2008
277 posts
130 upvotes
Furiae wrote: It's the first question in the FAQ. Cards from retailers work.
Thanks for the response. BUT, you do not get a card from Microsoft...you purchase and the vbucks are just added to your account. No code or anything. Thus is my confusion.
Aug 31, 2006
572 posts
366 upvotes
Calgary
krwilson wrote: Thanks for the response. BUT, you do not get a card from Microsoft...you purchase and the vbucks are just added to your account. No code or anything. Thus is my confusion.
Would that be making a real money purchase with real money?
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2008
1043 posts
352 upvotes
Fraser Valley
Hobbess wrote: Anyone know how this works - can I pay on my son's Epic account and then use the code on an account in my name for Disney+. Do you just get a code to redeem after purchasing or does it need to have a Disney+ account set up with the same e-mail that is registered with the Epic account that makes the pruchase.
You don't have to use the same email address as the epic account. I used my sons epic account and redeemed the offer on my Disney+ email address. Coincidentally, my Disney+ subscription ended yesterday and I was able to add the 2 months after my active subscription ended.
Jun 28, 2013
383 posts
126 upvotes
The Moon
krwilson wrote: Thanks for the response. BUT, you do not get a card from Microsoft...you purchase and the vbucks are just added to your account. No code or anything. Thus is my confusion.
Its really not complicated. You launch the game and buy something that costs money. It doesn't have to be vbucks, it can be one of the packs that cost money as well. As long as you spend actual money. The cheapest one is $5.59, you would get a skin, pickaxe, backbling and 600 vbucks then the 2 months as well.
Nov 13, 2005
245 posts
196 upvotes
Calgary
kanechart wrote: Thanks I sadly don't have a 6 year old for the Fortnite Credits or I might consider it.
quickly adopt one for Christmas, find a family, give em vbucks, you get disney :D

in case sarcasm supplies are running low, please stock up next time they are in stock
Aug 10, 2010
336 posts
150 upvotes
Calgary
FrostyButters wrote: You don't have to use the same email address as the epic account. I used my sons epic account and redeemed the offer on my Disney+ email address. Coincidentally, my Disney+ subscription ended yesterday and I was able to add the 2 months after my active subscription ended.
OK thanks - will wait a week or so for my current Xbox free month to expire then give it a shot.
Jul 17, 2006
153 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Darkslayer16 wrote: Its really not complicated. You launch the game and buy something that costs money. It doesn't have to be vbucks, it can be one of the packs that cost money as well. As long as you spend actual money. The cheapest one is $5.59, you would get a skin, pickaxe, backbling and 600 vbucks then the 2 months as well.
How do I buy a pack? In game I only see an option to purchase Vbucks (as I'm sure you can tell, I don't really play Fortnite...)

Thanks.