• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2010 7:25 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 22, 2009
7 posts
Ottawa

Getting free flyers in Ottawa

I have finally found out how to get free flyers in Ottawa (if you don't get them already or don't want to pay for the Ottawa Citizen just to get them).

I used to get them in my building and also with the Citizen. But when I moved, they no longer delivered them to me. And I didn't want to pay for 7 days of papers to try to save money (duh!)!

So I did some hunting and found Flyerforce.ca. Their website says that they are responsible for delivering flyers to non-Ottawa Citizen Subscribers! I don't know why they don't already deliver them to me, but I've asked them. If you don't get flyers and want them, go to their site and contact them. They have an email and phone number on their site. I sent them an email and will update if I start getting them!
6 replies
Dec 22, 2009
7 posts
Ottawa
update: they arrived, all bundled together! Got all the flyers including a few that I hadn't gotten before in the Citizen.
Mar 3, 2008
296 posts
127 upvotes
Calgary
Here in Calgary, we get flyers delivered by Flyer Force regardless if we're a subscriber of the local newspaper or not. But if no one in the neighbourhood wants to deliver them, then we don't get them.
Banned
May 6, 2010
54 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
So, you found a way to get some free toilet paper. No public restrooms around your area?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2009
1235 posts
142 upvotes
Montreal
ernestdump wrote: So, you found a way to get some free toilet paper. No public restrooms around your area?
Toilet humour from ernest dump is funny. :D
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3481 posts
404 upvotes
Downtown Canada
workinhard wrote: So I did some hunting and found Flyerforce.ca. Their website says that they are responsible for delivering flyers to non-Ottawa Citizen Subscribers! I don't know why they don't already deliver them to me, but I've asked them.
You are correct, Flyer Force should go to all non-subscribers automatically. Maybe since you received the Citizen before, the system didn't flip you back over to them properly.

Hmmm... I wonder if you could get both as a way to double up on Canadian Tire scratch & Win cards.
:twisted:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)