Expired Hot Deals

eBay.com

GeveyPro.com Lightning USB Cable 40% off - $7.47 shipped within Canada

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2013 12:33 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2006
4208 posts
511 upvotes

[eBay.com] GeveyPro.com Lightning USB Cable 40% off - $7.47 shipped within Canada

Saw this on another forum. I'm not sure how HOT it is, but it says they ship from within Canada or the US and the price is comparable to Chinese sellers on EBay.

http://www.geveypro.com/shop/products/L ... Cable.html

Use coupon CABLECRUNCHERS for 40% off. $5.97 after coupon code applied.

EDIT $7.47 shipped from within Canada. Not lava hot, but it seems reasonable and no long wait times from China.
24 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 24, 2008
1028 posts
78 upvotes
Etobicoke
I just bought 10 Lightning cables from DX at a cost of $4.50 ea
The only place you're going to find a helping hand, is at he end of your own wrist. Joe Mondello
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1103 posts
973 upvotes
MARKHAM
why would you cheap out on saving $10 to risk destroying a $700 phone? i don't understand you guys, you'll overpay on apple hardware but the accessories you wont spend a few extra dimes on.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 23, 2010
974 posts
476 upvotes
Techhead wrote: I just bought 10 Lightning cables from DX at a cost of $4.50 ea
Coupon code?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6389 posts
4815 upvotes
Why'd my post get deleted? lol

How are the cables from DX? I've read in different places that they are junk, so I'm hesitant to order the 3rd party cables.
Newbie
Jul 17, 2012
57 posts
16 upvotes
hvc wrote: Why'd my post get deleted? lol

How are the cables from DX? I've read in different places that they are junk, so I'm hesitant to order the 3rd party cables.
Mine too :/
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4138 upvotes
Toronto
hvc wrote: Why'd my post get deleted? lol

How are the cables from DX? I've read in different places that they are junk, so I'm hesitant to order the 3rd party cables.
Prolly because it was quoting a fraud post.

Here's one from earlier that was also deleted...
originall wrote:I've done this on a 360 that red ringed years ago.
It was still under warranty, but I didn't feel like sending it in and being without a 360 for a few weeks.
So I went to Walmart, bought a 360, swapped them, returned it, said it wasn't working.

I guess I don't have morals like you guys, or maybe I just don't care. I don't know.
You should be ashamed of yourself! You don't think they track serial #'s? Next time your a store, you could get busted. They keep records of these things you know.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6389 posts
4815 upvotes
Fantaz wrote: Prolly because it was quoting a fraud post.
Can't they just edit the fraud part? I had a legitimate question in my post that I had to try and remember and then re-type lol.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 13, 2008
6122 posts
989 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
hvc wrote: Can't they just edit the fraud part? I had a legitimate question in my post that I had to try and remember and then re-type lol.
As per your PM I came back to undelete it for you, I missed the bottom part of your post as I mistook it for a signature. I see you werent that patient though :razz: Sorry for deleting the legitimate part of your post.
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6389 posts
4815 upvotes
EmperorOfCanada wrote: As per your PM I came back to undelete it for you, I missed the bottom part of your post as I mistook it for a signature. I see you werent that patient though :razz: Sorry for deleting the legitimate part of your post.
Oops, sorry!

Your indicator says offline, so I figured you'd checked out for the night ;) .
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1297 posts
1248 upvotes
moufasa wrote: why would you cheap out on saving $10 to risk destroying a $700 phone? i don't understand you guys, you'll overpay on apple hardware but the accessories you wont spend a few extra dimes on.
You can buy a iPhone cable made in China by a Chinese manufacturer from Apple for $40. Or you can buy a iPhone cable made in China from a Chinese manufacturer for $10.

That's why I opt to go with the latter.
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
12540 posts
2925 upvotes
Kanata
A friend ordered 3 of the lightning cables from Monoprice, 1 didn't work.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 1, 2006
564 posts
112 upvotes
goofball wrote: A friend ordered 3 of the lightning cables from Monoprice, 1 didn't work.
Monoprice has lightning cables? Placed an order 3 weeks ago and couldn't find them...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6389 posts
4815 upvotes
anelectricmind wrote: Monoprice has lightning cables? Placed an order 3 weeks ago and couldn't find them...
I can't find them, either. I looked a week or so ago, and just now.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4135 upvotes
Ottawa
anelectricmind wrote: Monoprice has lightning cables? Placed an order 3 weeks ago and couldn't find them...
hvc wrote: I can't find them, either. I looked a week or so ago, and just now.
+1. Can't find them anywhere on there....
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1297 posts
1248 upvotes
goofball wrote: A friend ordered 3 of the lightning cables from Monoprice, 1 didn't work.
They weren't from Monoprice...

https://www.monoprice.com/home/news_det ... ews_id=184
Although some unauthorized Lightning cables and adapters are arriving, Apple-sanctioned third-party hardware has yet to show up. Monoprice.com, a popular Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., vendor of discount-priced cables, hopes to start selling its own line of Lightning adapters and connectors in November but needs to get Apple's approval first, spokesman George Pappas wrote.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2006
4208 posts
511 upvotes
Does Monoprice have better shipping rates to Canada yet? Every time I've ordered shipping fees were excessive and over what USPS billed.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)