Free Ghost of Tsushima dynamic theme

Redeem Code: 5NEC F9N4 75M8

Confirmed can be used multiple times.

Enjoy!
13 replies
Dec 1, 2013
165 posts
380 upvotes
Just in case people do not know, this is for the Playstation, and to redeem the code you can follow these instructions:

How To Redeem:
Playstation Store Website
Sign in, click on your avatar in top right corner, select Redeem Codes

Playstation Store (on PS4)
Select Playstation Store, scroll down to Redeem Codes

Thanks to FallenRyan for the instructions
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10441 posts
4668 upvotes

What the theme looks like. It is dynamic but does not have any music but instead it has
random forest-like noises in the background.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1506 posts
4000 upvotes
You already own this product.
Was this also free at some point in the past? Don't remember getting that. Or maybe I just entered it twice in a row just now, not sure.
I have spoken
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10441 posts
4668 upvotes
It is from the Playstation twitter account today:

Doing a search through the text search box function on the PSN store does not turn up any results for the Ghost of Tsushima dynamic theme.

EDIT: It seems like it was free at some other point for a limited time in the past (from December 23rd 2019 - Jan 31st 2020).
almasyseifer wrote: Was this also free at some point in the past? Don't remember getting that. Or maybe I just entered it twice in a row just now, not sure.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2393 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Redeemed and downloaded to PS4.

Thanks OP !
Oct 16, 2005
529 posts
44 upvotes
Niagara
Yep! It was free at some point, but that was a bit ago. I also had the "you already own this product". But for those who don't, it's a pretty nice theme. I'm sooooo tired of the overly coloured, too much going on themes. So this one was a nice change of pace.
Dec 22, 2008
785 posts
267 upvotes
London
FYI if you are trying to redeem on the PC (via web browser) for some reason it doesn't work on Chrome/Brave. Says some unexpected error so had to use Microsoft Edge
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9309 posts
7682 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
3py0n wrote: FYI if you are trying to redeem on the PC (via web browser) for some reason it doesn't work on Chrome/Brave. Says some unexpected error so had to use Microsoft Edge
I have no problem redeeming via Chrome.
Penalty Box
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1445 upvotes
Sarnia
This would be all good and dandy if the Sony site worked properly. Also them losing an account of mine recently was definitely not appreciated. Ever since they redid the site it has been complete ...

Tried the new MS browser, tried Google, tried MS IE ....

Says I already used the code on the console and yes I did have this.

Anyway thanks @avatar12 for sharing.
Jun 6, 2018
36 posts
28 upvotes
Hamilton
Didnt work for me last night in the PlayStation app on my phone or Chrome. Tried it today on my PS4 and got the error "This Playstation Network Card number has already been used". Sadness Pensive Face
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7132 posts
6228 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Free is free. Looking forward to this game but with more outdoor time, TLOU2 + Warzone, may pick this up when it goes on sale.
With Fido Mobile!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)