Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Giant Tiger

Ball On A Budget, Toronto Raptors Championship T-Shirts & Hats - $15

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2019 1:47 pm
Oct 5, 2009
11 posts
5 upvotes
In the ACC, the official store is clearing out all of the Raptors championship gear. Flags are $10 bucks (down from $50), parade shirts are $20 and most other championship related shirts are $10. Hats are not on sale. There are a bunch of leafs shirts on sale as well, if that's your thing.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
carmaster wrote: The Ball out is so random.
This shirt was sold at Walmart 2 seasons ago for $12.99...I specifically remember wanting to buy it (because it is so random) to wear at a playoff viewing party but didn't have my size.
Nov 16, 2013
253 posts
415 upvotes
New Brunswick
Hindustunna wrote: uh man imagine being an adult and wearing sht like that
Imagine gatekeeping adulthood behind a t-shirt lol
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
6024 posts
2116 upvotes
Toronto
carmaster wrote: The Ball out is so random.
It adds to the charm of the shirt.

If you pair these with the Nike Air Monarchs, you've got a fantastic Sunday afternoon look.

Cargo shorts too, maybe.
Mar 10, 2017
304 posts
282 upvotes
Bat Cave
DaVibe wrote: The Raptors got me for a lot this year $$$
Was looking through Giant Tiger T-Shirts for this post, while wearing my $50 Champions hat lol

Every T-shirt was pretty much $50 so, I appreciate seeing these shirts for fans that want to wear something but don't want to drop hundreds on gear. It's Championship gear too, not regular Raps stuff.
Tell me about it....When they made it to the Eastern Conference, I bought a hat assuming they would get knocked out tbh ($45). They take the chip...another hat ($50). I ended up getting a giant flag with the LOB trophy in the middle ($35).... Bought two Jerseys $250 with a player who will stay nameless and no longer on our team.... Face With Tears Of Joy :facepalm:
My horn can pierce the sky
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1719 posts
1082 upvotes
Hamilton
WORLD champions????? Where is the marketing ethics? Is it just grandiosity or narcissism?
$15 is OK for an official sports apparel but when they claim as WORLD CHAMPION, I'd not spend a dime!
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
WayneEnterprise wrote: Tell me about it....When they made it to the Eastern Conference, I bought a hat assuming they would get knocked out tbh ($45). They take the chip...another hat ($50). I ended up getting a giant flag with the LOB trophy in the middle ($35).... Bought two Jerseys $250 with a player who will stay nameless and no longer on our team.... Face With Tears Of Joy :facepalm:
When we fast forward 10 years, I think fans will appreciate those jerseys. They just aren't appreciating it right now because the wound is fresh. When the guy retires as a Hall of Famer, everyone will be going "Oh he played for us" all proud.

He's one of the best Raptors we have ever had in the uniform, some would say the best.
HamsiBrain wrote: WORLD champions????? Where is the marketing ethics? Is it just grandiosity or narcissism?
$15 is OK for an official sports apparel but when they claim as WORLD CHAMPION, I'd not spend a dime!
You can blame Drake for that, they are just copying his shirt.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1719 posts
1082 upvotes
Hamilton
DaVibe wrote: When we fast forward 10 years, I think fans will appreciate those jerseys. They just aren't appreciating it right now because the wound is fresh. When the guy retires as a Hall of Famer, everyone will be going "Oh he played for us" all proud.

He's one of the best Raptors we have ever had in the uniform, some would say the best.

You can blame Drake for that, they are just copying his shirt.
Nah...it's the narcissism of US major sports (and American people as complicit). Same for MLB, etc, they call every major sports as world championships and the rest of the world is laughing at them. It's ridiculous.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
HamsiBrain wrote: Nah...it's the narcissism of US major sports (and American people as complicit). Same for MLB, etc, they call every major sports as world championships and the rest of the world is laughing at them. It's ridiculous.
Also that, I agree. This is hardly a world tournament. The best players in the world play for the NBA they are assuming, but that doesn't in turn make it "the best in the world." No. You are the best NBA team that season.

This wasn't the world cup of soccer lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas