• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2020 8:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1870 upvotes
Scarborough

[Giant Tiger] Cavendish fries $0.97 each (454-750 g) with printable $1 off coupon -ON YMMV

13 replies
Jan 6, 2017
179 posts
127 upvotes
These fries are the best
- Public Mobile $120 for 3 months with 12 gigs LTE
- Zoomerwireless $36 per month for 4 gigs
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
3011 posts
990 upvotes
Scarborough
Especially the FlavourCrisp, zeee best!
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1392 posts
1369 upvotes
My freezer is already packed with a few bags.......if only I have a chest freezer
Jul 8, 2013
351 posts
369 upvotes
AMHERST
Anyone else having issue printing the coupon?
Apr 10, 2009
771 posts
215 upvotes
Is flavour crisp what costco food court fries are?
Nov 17, 2005
359 posts
97 upvotes
Central Ontario
joshfindit wrote: Anyone else having issue printing the coupon?
Yep - only prints out one very faint line across the top of my page.
Meh....I tried :)
VENI, VEDI, VISA. I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.
Jul 8, 2013
351 posts
369 upvotes
AMHERST
If anyone reading this is able to get the actual coupon, please post an image of it for the rest of us Ok Hand Sign
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
"SmartSource - Message
Unknown Application error: Unable to proceed, Please try after some time."

^ prompts this when I try to print or email the coupon
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
Dec 1, 2003
173 posts
46 upvotes
Waterloo Region
Good luck trying to use a coupon at Giant Tiger. They refused my coupon because the item was onsale. I asked for the manager and she told me the same. I wrote Giant Tigers head office and they said that was wrong of them. I went back again and they still wouldn't accept coupons if items were onsale. I went to Walmart price matched and used coupons no problems.
Oct 17, 2013
212 posts
66 upvotes
Summerside
tampelley wrote: Good luck trying to use a coupon at Giant Tiger. They refused my coupon because the item was onsale. I asked for the manager and she told me the same. I wrote Giant Tigers head office and they said that was wrong of them. I went back again and they still wouldn't accept coupons if items were onsale. I went to Walmart price matched and used coupons no problems.
I tried to use coupon at GT as well and was told they don’t accept any internet coupons. Will try Walmart but think offer is finished after today.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
1894 posts
794 upvotes
Calgary
Cavendish fries are sooooo good!
And you can avoid the McCain monopoly.
Banned
Jul 23, 2020
14 posts
11 upvotes
I installed Acrobat Reader DC, tried to print the coupon, there was some confusion on my part then I saw "print to file", clicked it, tried finding the file to really print then got this error message: "Unable to print. Print limit reached".

Edit: Okay, switched to different computer, used a different browser (Waterfox) and got the coupon to print normally. It has a bar code and a QR code on it, I believe they may be unique but PMing with WM is the way to go since they are very forgiving. As long as you buy from them, they don't care. Gonna make a few copies and stock up tomorrow.

P.S. The coupon expires Dec 31 2020 so we'll have lots of opportunity for upcoming sales.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)