Expired Hot Deals

Giant Tiger

Chapman's 2L Ice Cream bricks limit 4 $2.47

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2022 3:59 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Member
Nov 12, 2017
476 posts
725 upvotes
Saint John, NB

[Giant Tiger] Chapman's 2L Ice Cream bricks limit 4 $2.47

For all those jealous that they don't have a FreshCo near them, Giant Tiger has them on sale for essentially the same price.
There is a limit of four but that doesn't stop you from going multiple days, multiple times, or bringing your friends.

Stockup boys!

Unfortunately though my Giant Tiger has a poor selection of only four choices. Mint chocolate chip, vanilla, butterscotch, napolitan.
25 replies
[OP]
Member
Nov 12, 2017
476 posts
725 upvotes
Saint John, NB
I was able to use my $4 off coupon from Chapman's by the way.
Member
Mar 9, 2014
410 posts
195 upvotes
Stouffville
Has anyone seen the cotton candy checkerboard flavour? It’s new but can’t find it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3592 posts
945 upvotes
YWG
Mines had blueberry cheesecake
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 3, 2018
62 posts
55 upvotes
Does anyone know how long the deal is on for? In Quebec stores new sales week start Thursdays which would make this deal dead tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Edit: looked it up. Deal is from June 29 to July 5.
Sr. Member
May 5, 2006
885 posts
335 upvotes
I kinda slagged Chapmans in the $4 coupon thread, but actually recent experience.

Was eating Kawartha Dairy and thought: this isn't creamy. I checked the ingredients and milk was the first one.

So I went looking in the grocery and Chapmans Premium had cream as the first ingredient. Bought it, and sure enough it tasted way creamier than the Kawartha Dairy, so I'll be buying that from now on. (Haagen Daz is still my favorite but for an everyday eating ice cream...)
Jr. Member
Mar 11, 2019
116 posts
199 upvotes
randomthoughts wrote: I kinda slagged Chapmans in the $4 coupon thread, but actually recent experience.

Was eating Kawartha Dairy and thought: this isn't creamy. I checked the ingredients and milk was the first one.

So I went looking in the grocery and Chapmans Premium had cream as the first ingredient. Bought it, and sure enough it tasted way creamier than the Kawartha Dairy, so I'll be buying that from now on. (Haagen Daz is still my favorite but for an everyday eating ice cream...)
I still avoid any icecream containing several varieties of "gums". Haagan dazs doesn't use any, why does Chapman's need 3?
Sr. Member
Aug 4, 2006
673 posts
301 upvotes
GTA - Gwilly
WilliamS17867 wrote: I still avoid any icecream containing several varieties of "gums". Haagan dazs doesn't use any, why does Chapman's need 3?
Cheaper substitute.
Jr. Member
Sep 23, 2012
104 posts
89 upvotes
polymorph wrote: Who would buy more than 4?
Your whole life your total limit of ice cream bought is four?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2009
1023 posts
799 upvotes
Calgary
For those far from a Giant Tiger - price match at Superstore/Loblaws.
no sig
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2018
1711 posts
3105 upvotes
polymorph wrote: Who would buy more than 4?
Simple. I hate shopping. I prefer to buy in bulk so I can avoid stores and annoying shoppers who piss me off.
$52 25GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan - Includes Apple Watch LTE @ NO CHARGE!
BYE BYE ROGERS!
$21.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Member
May 28, 2016
367 posts
161 upvotes
ben35 wrote: For those far from a Giant Tiger - price match at Superstore/Loblaws.
my Superstore (Metrotown) b*tches that the store price matched must be 5km near by, refused to pm on self check-out and refused to pm Loblaws/nofills/Independent's PC optimum offer...are yours different?
Member
Nov 24, 2018
347 posts
126 upvotes
ben35 wrote: For those far from a Giant Tiger - price match at Superstore/Loblaws.
Does loblaws price match??
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
3692 posts
9976 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Yes the Richmond one is better...can't PM at self checkouts, only cashiers....I find the young cashiers...they usually don't scrutinize the PM as much. Avoid the oldies, they take forever to figure out your PM and then take forever again to look at the product and labels, etc.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2009
1023 posts
799 upvotes
Calgary
Superstore AdMatch policy
Images
  • Superstore.JPG
no sig
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2009
1023 posts
799 upvotes
Calgary
gowifi wrote: my Superstore (Metrotown) b*tches that the store price matched must be 5km near by, refused to pm on self check-out and refused to pm Loblaws/nofills/Independent's PC optimum offer...are yours different?
As long as the store is in your town/city, the pricematch should be honored.
no sig
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1315 posts
1578 upvotes
Toronto
ben35 wrote: As long as the store is in your town/city, the pricematch should be honored.
Most stores have a specific list.

I live in Toronto and my nearest RCSS is at don mills. They do not PM GT. Or frescho actually, iirc

I used to live in London, and the RCSS i went to there didnt PM rexall even though there was a rexall across the street. Its relatively arbitrary but they do follow their list

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)