Hot Deals

[Giant Tiger] Funatic Inflatable Family Pool - 10ft. - $29.99 - FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 5:56 pm
Jan 25, 2013
102 posts
84 upvotes
baz5 wrote: My dad bought this for my kids last year and didn't last too long. We ended up getting a 12' x 40" one they had there for $169 and it's the best money I've ever spent. The kids love it and the wife and I go in it too. To think an above ground pool a little larger probably goes for thousands and thousands of dollars and this is under $200.
Which one did you end up with? Do you have a link for it? Thanks
Nov 3, 2009
319 posts
99 upvotes
Winnipeg
wow mine came fast, 1.5 days. will setup soon
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5636 posts
1360 upvotes
Collegiate wrote: Which one did you end up with? Do you have a link for it? Thanks
Very similar to this one:
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/hydr ... p.html#srp
I know the above one 12' x 40" is on sale at CT for $199 right now as well. It's very similar to the one I have, maybe an updated model. I have a feeling one company manufacturers them and everyone just puts their label on it. Mine had an attached filter which I do like better though. But my dad saw it in the Giant Tiger flyer last year for $169 and we went and got it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7857 posts
4088 upvotes
Toronto
I'm always wary of stock photos after seeing the inflatable pool fails lol...hopefully this isn't too far off though
Images
  • kids-pool-expectation-vs-reality.jpg
  • false-advertising-packaging-fails-expectations-vs-reality-3-5720783289c24__605.jpg
Nov 3, 2009
319 posts
99 upvotes
Winnipeg
omg I bought the kids that whale one. the ramp piece deflated after one day. but we did use the pool part for a few years lol
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2009
4256 posts
853 upvotes
Angultra wrote: I'm always wary of stock photos after seeing the inflatable pool fails lol...hopefully this isn't too far off though
Wtf?! That's brutal.
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
Dec 6, 2017
708 posts
350 upvotes
Manitoba
Cancelling my order....called the hotline no answer...what a pain.

I was going to get the Walmart pool but they did not have it. Pulled the trigger on the CT one as they had stock and I wanted this to be setup this weekend for the kids.
one more deal and I'm out * involuntary tick*.... :twisted:
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1563 posts
1359 upvotes
Whitby
Just get the hydraforce one from CT. about 200 and it is a cheapie above ground. you will waste more time and energy dumping and refilling the dirty water over and over again.
Aug 21, 2011
75 posts
35 upvotes
Might give this one a try, comes with a pump. With chemicals and a small solar blanket I figure it’ll be under $75 all in

https://www.gianttiger.com/product/9906 ... rom=Search

Edit: Picked this up in store and it DOES NOT come with the pump/filter as described online. Hopefully can sort out a refund soon. Will try the Walmart model
Last edited by nico29 on May 24th, 2020 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1805 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
baz5 wrote: Very similar to this one:
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/hydr ... p.html#srp
I know the above one 12' x 40" is on sale at CT for $199 right now as well. It's very similar to the one I have, maybe an updated model. I have a feeling one company manufacturers them and everyone just puts their label on it. Mine had an attached filter which I do like better though. But my dad saw it in the Giant Tiger flyer last year for $169 and we went and got it.
What preparation did you make to the ground before laying this out or was this just on top of the foundation?

Thanks.
Jan 7, 2010
73 posts
40 upvotes
Burlington
lelovila wrote: Is there any cheap heater for that?

I live in Québec.

How about a kettle LOL. You can always throw a couple buckets of hot water from your sink
Sep 2, 2015
41 posts
24 upvotes
Qu
Camtheman4 wrote: How about a kettle LOL. You can always throw a couple buckets of hot water from your sink
I'm lazy :)

A hose connected to the heater???
Feb 27, 2005
168 posts
43 upvotes
Does anyone know what material would be more durable? The one that’s being sold by Giant Tiger lists pvc and the one sold by Canadian Tire says vinyl.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3329 posts
564 upvotes
Brampton
Had this one last year and was happy with it for the kids, but a bit small for adults too. Just set up 12' round pool with filter and pump that'll hold all of us.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.

Thread Information

There are currently 18 users viewing this thread. (9 members and 9 guests)

rohan1985, neptune, 3ajs, bestbuybb, ooops123, Emiliebe, Daf, sirisak, AkaTdog