Expired Hot Deals

Giant Tiger

Giant Tiger - $5 official NBA Raptors championship t-shirts

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2020 6:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
24122 posts
32657 upvotes
Toronto

[Giant Tiger] Giant Tiger - $5 official NBA Raptors championship t-shirts

Spotted today at 2141 Kipling Avenue location
Images
  • 20200722_181239.jpg
  • 20200722_181250.jpg
  • 20200722_181256.jpg
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
11 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 4, 2004
1783 posts
625 upvotes
Toronto
Just saw these earlier today in the giant tiger in Oakville near fifth line. Tonnes in stock. A few design variations as well but all championship themed Also fleece hoodies with raptors branding for 25
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 12, 2002
3928 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
I got these just before covid shutdown, 2 for $10 at Bluenotes or Urban Planet.
$5 a piece is about right. After a single wash it will look like its been through a dozen washes, an will shrink down 2 sizes after the dryer cycle. Not that they are the best looking shirts to begin with anyway.
Banned
Jul 16, 2019
123 posts
198 upvotes
Montreal
what the hell is the raptors, had to google. Had no idea.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1880 upvotes
Canada
Fightguard wrote: I got these just before covid shutdown, 2 for $10 at Bluenotes or Urban Planet.
$5 a piece is about right. After a single wash it will look like its been through a dozen washes, an will shrink down 2 sizes after the dryer cycle. Not that they are the best looking shirts to begin with anyway.
maybe hand wash, put on hanger and hang to dry
Newbie
Oct 31, 2010
20 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
kimmelite wrote: maybe hand wash, put on hanger and hang to dry
Way too much work for a $5 t-shirt. Just bring it to the dry cleaners lol

Good find though OP
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2004
1106 posts
520 upvotes
Plainview wrote: what the hell is the raptors, had to google. Had no idea.
kool
Newbie
Nov 19, 2011
52 posts
11 upvotes
WILLOW BEACH
They're over $25" at Canadian Tire...just saying...
Member
Nov 29, 2009
210 posts
136 upvotes
London
Should be a YMMV no? Absolutely none at my store and no sign of them on their website.
WISDOM IS JUST A HIGHER LEVEL OF COMMON SENSE ...
Jr. Member
Aug 20, 2019
177 posts
573 upvotes
entity wrote: Just saw these earlier today in the giant tiger in Oakville near fifth line. Tonnes in stock. A few design variations as well but all championship themed Also fleece hoodies with raptors branding for 25
Is there another Oakville in Canada, because there is no giant Tiger in Oakville Ontario, nor is there a Fifth line

Top