Expired Hot Deals

[Giant Tiger] Haagen Dazs $3.33 Feb 6-12 (East coast only?)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2019 10:32 am
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2094 posts
602 upvotes
Ottawa
bluewish wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 5:32 am
Try Magnum ice cream and you will never go back to Haagen Das. I got a bunch of Haagen @ sale price @ costco and my kids refused them after 1 bite.
Damn thats picky.
Apr 2, 2008
455 posts
113 upvotes
ShoNuff2 wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 12:14 pm
Mangum is full of crap:

unfortunately folks are so used to garbage being passed off the real thing their taste buds have been so screwed up that they prefer the crap over the good stuff. it's why you see long line-ups at Tim's everyday...mmm let's have a spongy franken chicken sandwich and a dense donut made from frozen dough today.
Yeah, Mangum is not as "pure" as Haagen Das but taste 10 times better. The ice cream is creamy and the chocolate is not too sweet, nuts are crunchy (not soft like Haagen). If I want pure ingredients myself, I would made ice cream at home with milk, 35% cream, sugar and vanilla or matcha or fruit; still much better than Haagen. Haagen should feel shame when good ingredients dont make a good product.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2004
3434 posts
2105 upvotes
Ottawa
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 12:23 pm
Considering the dates for the deal, I'd say lonely people on Valentine's Day, that's who. They also pair it, with lots of alcohol, a B-class romance movie (on W network) and tissue paper, for crying. You know who you are. LOL.
https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Commas
“Cyber bullies can hide behind a mask of anonymity online and do not need direct physical access to their victims to do unimaginable harm.”
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2004
3434 posts
2105 upvotes
Ottawa
bluewish wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 6:05 am
Yeah, Mangum is not as "pure" as Haagen Das but taste 10 times better. The ice cream is creamy and the chocolate is not too sweet, nuts are crunchy (not soft like Haagen). If I want pure ingredients myself, I would made ice cream at home with milk, 35% cream, sugar and vanilla or matcha or fruit; still much better than Haagen. Haagen should feel shame when good ingredients dont make a good product.
This thread is getting as bad as a beer thread.

The deal is great; go get some people.
“Cyber bullies can hide behind a mask of anonymity online and do not need direct physical access to their victims to do unimaginable harm.”
Jan 4, 2010
688 posts
406 upvotes
Waterloo
Damn you guys are about to make me drive across town to the only giant tiger for some ice cream in this storm.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3958 posts
915 upvotes
Charlottetown
got some yesterday, only had about 6 vanilla flavour left but grabbed 3 anyway, nothing a little chocolate syrup won't fix :)