Expired Hot Deals

Giant Tiger

Mars 95 count Halloween Candy $8.48 (Lowest Price Yet) at Giant Tiger

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2021 2:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11545 posts
4208 upvotes

[Giant Tiger] Mars 95 count Halloween Candy $8.48 (Lowest Price Yet) at Giant Tiger

Great deal - 9 cents / piece

Mars 95 count
Images
  • Annotation (1).png
28 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 31, 2005
1175 posts
855 upvotes
Price match at No Frills, if you have one near by and get 10000 pc points with every $20 spend on Mars...
Images
  • 20211027_174901.jpg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2018
1496 posts
2496 upvotes
Diabetes AND 10,000 PC Optimum points? Now THAT'S a deal!!
$52 20GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan
$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers BYE BYE ROGERS!
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Member
May 25, 2015
295 posts
315 upvotes
Ontario
Does No Frills have 95 count box?
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
4997 posts
1649 upvotes
Scarborough
Will kids be trick or treating this year?
Sr. Member
Aug 14, 2014
789 posts
680 upvotes
Does no frills price match giant tiger? I heard they don't
Sr. Member
Sep 7, 2017
873 posts
779 upvotes
Esg876 wrote: Does no frills price match giant tiger? I heard they don't
They don’t. Superstore will if the offer is there as well.

But you can price match freshco price of $10. That will get you 2 boxes for $20 even and 100000 points.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1227 posts
506 upvotes
YYC
It'-s cheaper at Superstore. $13.98 -$2.00 coupon on box - 2000pts Optimum = $9.98 for 120 pieces of Mars. This is $0.08317//piece vs GT $0.08926. At RCSS, at least 1/3 of the boxes had the $2 off coupon. Out of curiosity, do the GT boxes have the $2 off coupon
Sr. Member
Sep 7, 2017
873 posts
779 upvotes
Edited:

No 95 count at No Frills :(

If you have $2 coupons could use them at GT…. $6.48 for 95. There is a GT on my way tomorrow morning. Will pop in to see if they have coupons on the boxes.
Last edited by Bidjaan on Oct 27th, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14665 posts
5432 upvotes
RFD
blaznazn22 wrote: Will kids be trick or treating this year?
You can bet on it, though I will not be participating this year for obvious safety reasons.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 15, 2010
1574 posts
681 upvotes
London
blaznazn22 wrote: Will kids be trick or treating this year?
Yeah I'm wondering the same thing but I'll just be buying one for myself. We only got 2 trick or treaters last year lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 11, 2003
1536 posts
694 upvotes
Esg876 wrote: Does no frills price match giant tiger? I heard they don't
Nope, they only have 65 count
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14665 posts
5432 upvotes
RFD
RoughriderFan wrote: ...and because you're 35.
Get out of here if you've put an age limit on trick or treating. There's no age limit.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1005 posts
1340 upvotes
blaznazn22 wrote: Will kids be trick or treating this year?
According to a Nanos poll this week, people are sending their kids out but nearly half of the people who gave out candy pre-pandemic are not doing so this year due to pandemic concerns.

Me included.

Likely why the candy seems to be cheapest in years. Thx for sharing all the fab options PPs - upvoted of course!

cheers,
:)
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3586 posts
1157 upvotes
Belle River
radeonboy wrote: Get out of here if you've put an age limit on trick or treating. There's no age limit.
I don't have the guts to do it, but I've wanted to go out for Halloween as an adult and record the reactions. I expect most people would say nothing, but I think there would be some funny and some angry reactions too.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11545 posts
4208 upvotes
GordonGartrelle wrote: I'm pretty sure my No Frills only carries the 65 pack, not the 95.
They did carry 95 in the past but not this year for some reason.

FreshCo has 95s though!
herc wrote: It'-s cheaper at Superstore. $13.98 -$2.00 coupon on box - 2000pts Optimum = $9.98 for 120 pieces of Mars. This is $0.08317//piece vs GT $0.08926. At RCSS, at least 1/3 of the boxes had the $2 off coupon. Out of curiosity, do the GT boxes have the $2 off coupon
With points yes but not everyone collects PC points.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1271 posts
870 upvotes
klamchowder wrote: According to a Nanos poll this week, people are sending their kids out but nearly half of the people who gave out candy pre-pandemic are not doing so this year due to pandemic concerns.

Me included.

Likely why the candy seems to be cheapest in years. Thx for sharing all the fab options PPs - upvoted of course!

cheers,
:)
People do remember we had COVID last year right? That majority of the population has given up on being over cautious, etc.

We actually handed out more candy last year than any other year! I anticipate even higher amount of kids this year as majority of the parents I know have said it’s one of the few things that can be done for our kids right now.
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 9, 2010
3031 posts
1187 upvotes
Windsor
DOC SB wrote: People do remember we had COVID last year right? That majority of the population has given up on being over cautious, etc.

We actually handed out more candy last year than any other year! I anticipate even higher amount of kids this year as majority of the parents I know have said it’s one of the few things that can be done for our kids right now.
Typical year: 15-25 kids (6 year sample size, ignored the year it poured). Last year: 110. So, maybe our crappy decor really drew the kids in? Likely you're right tho.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.

Top