Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Giant Tiger

McCain small potatoes 3lbs, 1.47

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2022 6:43 pm
5 replies
Sep 11, 2011
369 posts
142 upvotes
Great price, but their potatoes are always rotten.
[OP]
Aug 14, 2022
412 posts
933 upvotes
Montreal
bellagirl wrote: Great price, but their potatoes are always rotten.
Sorry to hear that. Never had that problem in my area.

Tip:
Even though everyone says no put potatoes in fridge, just do it. It works great :)
Last edited by Mikedawop on Dec 1st, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 16, 2017
314 posts
397 upvotes
New Brunswick
bellagirl wrote: Great price, but their potatoes are always rotten.
Giant Tiger generally gets old produce (potatoes, Carrots onions) Sometimes they are still good and you can cut off a bad chunk here or there and they will leave out bad produce even if you tell them the lot is garbage.
Sep 25, 2018
949 posts
1892 upvotes
Jedi66 wrote: Giant Tiger generally gets old produce (potatoes, Carrots onions) Sometimes they are still good and you can cut off a bad chunk here or there and they will leave out bad produce even if you tell them the lot is garbage.
Yeah their produce section looks very sad.
Sep 11, 2011
369 posts
142 upvotes
Jedi66 wrote: Giant Tiger generally gets old produce (potatoes, Carrots onions) Sometimes they are still good and you can cut off a bad chunk here or there and they will leave out bad produce even if you tell them the lot is garbage.
I thought this just only happens at the GT I go. Mangos are brown mush, the rotten smell in produce is vile. When I say something to the manager he never removes the rotten produce. I can go back a week later and the same rotten veggies/fruit are still there.