Expired Hot Deals

[Gibbys] Audio-Technica ATH-DSR7BT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones /w Pure Digital Drive 179.99 Reg(429.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2020 8:33 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1322 posts
1013 upvotes
Gatineau
Penrose wrote: I have been using rs80 sennheiser wireless headphones for awhile and it is not BT but I just wanted to comment on your 1st complaint
in that I notice when I turn the volume very low there may be some intermittent hissing, but once the volume is more at a normal level the hissing goes away or at least is no longer detectable. of course, my experience is not for the same product but the same sort of issue I guess.
No hissing on mine
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Oct 27, 2018
102 posts
74 upvotes
How's the comfort after a few hours for those buyers with glasses?
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
2139 posts
340 upvotes
Vancouver
Likely sounds better than the QC35... but I'll keep the QC35 for the NC.
Haven't been too happy with the QC35's sound quality compared to my M50, so these were tempting as a more portable option. Almost made me return the Bose...
You Have No Life If You Can Calculate It Mathematically
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Stabilo7/RFD2.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1322 posts
1013 upvotes
Gatineau
Stabilo7 wrote: Likely sounds better than the QC35... but I'll keep the QC35 for the NC.
Haven't been too happy with the QC35's sound quality compared to my M50, so these were tempting as a more portable option. Almost made me return the Bose...
QC Sound Quality is pretty terrible IMO
Aug 22, 2016
26 posts
19 upvotes
Quebec
Dannyboy3210 wrote: How's the comfort after a few hours for those buyers with glasses?
I wear them for the first time yesterday for like 9 hours and i had no problem with my glasses. Sometimes my ears were hurting a little bit but i guess thats normal for the first time and for so much hours. Other than them i only have a pair of sennheiser hd 598 that are really really comfortable so i can't really compare with other headphones.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1196 posts
567 upvotes
Heythumb88 wrote: Thanks OP. Price matched at Bestbuy. Fantastic audio
My local BB turned me down (limited quantities). Still undecided over ordering them online.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1196 posts
567 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote: oh man, too many headphone deals.... this one seems to be one of the more durable headphones too

Im already commited to the sony h.ear 2 for now, and this one do not have aux input it seem
Thanks for the suggestion, got a pair of those for 130$ all in from Ebay, it scratches my itch and I do not have to pay 200+ dollars.
Dec 26, 2017
177 posts
702 upvotes
Bumping thread to hear from those who purchased these - thoughts on the Audio Technica's? I am leaning towards these over the Sony WH1000XM3's to save a bit of coin, mostly to be used with TV so that spouse doesn't have to listen in to my shows/gaming.
Nov 5, 2017
192 posts
124 upvotes
Heythumb88 wrote: Thanks OP. Price matched at Bestbuy. Fantastic audio
I preffer to shop with locally owned family businesses to support them instead of big box but no problem :)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1322 posts
1013 upvotes
Gatineau
JmonksF992799 wrote: I preffer to shop with locally owned family businesses to support them instead of big box but no problem :)
Returned mine, quite uncomfortable headphones with ok sound and meh build