Sony 1 Day Sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
45%
Expiry:
October 22, 2019
Retailer:
Gibbys Electronic Supermarket
Looks like Gibbys is having a 1 day sony sale on some select items. Their sale page is here --> https://gibbyselectronicsupermarket.ca/sony-1-day-sale/

Might take advantage of the A9F it's almost 50% off....Regular 4598.00 on sale for 2498... pretty good.
https://gibbyselectronicsupermarket.ca/ ... -xbr55a9f/
4 replies
Sep 8, 2019
3 posts
16 upvotes
Same on Costco for tv but with cheaper warranty if someone likes Costco like I do!
[OP]
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
196 posts
124 upvotes
Pavan7590 wrote: Same on Costco for tv but with cheaper warranty if someone likes Costco like I do!
Costco is awesome I just prefer to support a locally owned business rather than big box. The way I look at it, is if the TV is going to mess up it's going to be within the warranty period of the Manufacturers warranty. I never buy warranty, never had a problem thus far.
Dec 24, 2012
784 posts
1149 upvotes
Terrebonne
I only ordered once from Gibby's, but they negociated the price down for me and their extended warranty actually made a lot of sense on a refurb product, when it expires I can spend that money on something else from their store... Fast shipping. Great customer experience.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1264 posts
1137 upvotes
JmonksF992799 wrote: Costco is awesome I just prefer to support a locally owned business rather than big box. The way I look at it, is if the TV is going to mess up it's going to be within the warranty period of the Manufacturers warranty. I never buy warranty, never had a problem thus far.
I owned a Sony XBR 60" with the old LCoS technology. I bought the extended warranty and it was worth every penny when the technology failed and Sony settled with me for a new 65" top-of-the-line (at the time) LED TV. this was over 10 years ago and I still have the replacement as my primary TV today. The extended warranty may not be worth it for everyone but there are times when it pays off.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)