Sony 1 Day Sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
45%
Expiry:
October 22, 2019
Retailer:
Gibbys Electronic Supermarket
Looks like Gibbys is having a 1 day sony sale on some select items. Their sale page is here --> https://gibbyselectronicsupermarket.ca/sony-1-day-sale/

Might take advantage of the A9F it's almost 50% off....Regular 4598.00 on sale for 2498... pretty good.
https://gibbyselectronicsupermarket.ca/ ... -xbr55a9f/
4 replies
Sep 8, 2019
3 posts
16 upvotes
Same on Costco for tv but with cheaper warranty if someone likes Costco like I do!
[OP]
Nov 5, 2017
192 posts
124 upvotes
Pavan7590 wrote: Same on Costco for tv but with cheaper warranty if someone likes Costco like I do!
Costco is awesome I just prefer to support a locally owned business rather than big box. The way I look at it, is if the TV is going to mess up it's going to be within the warranty period of the Manufacturers warranty. I never buy warranty, never had a problem thus far.
Dec 24, 2012
456 posts
532 upvotes
Terrebonne
I only ordered once from Gibby's, but they negociated the price down for me and their extended warranty actually made a lot of sense on a refurb product, when it expires I can spend that money on something else from their store... Fast shipping. Great customer experience.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1115 posts
970 upvotes
JmonksF992799 wrote: Costco is awesome I just prefer to support a locally owned business rather than big box. The way I look at it, is if the TV is going to mess up it's going to be within the warranty period of the Manufacturers warranty. I never buy warranty, never had a problem thus far.
I owned a Sony XBR 60" with the old LCoS technology. I bought the extended warranty and it was worth every penny when the technology failed and Sony settled with me for a new 65" top-of-the-line (at the time) LED TV. this was over 10 years ago and I still have the replacement as my primary TV today. The extended warranty may not be worth it for everyone but there are times when it pays off.