Expired Hot Deals

[Gibbys Electronics Supermarket] Klipsch R-14M 4″ Reference Monitor Speakers - $159.99

[OP]
Sep 19, 2019
5 posts
8 upvotes

Klipsch R-14M 4″ Reference Monitor Speakers - $159.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
October 6, 2019
Retailer:
Gibbys Electronics Supermarket
Hello Everyone,

I know this is a bit late, but this is a pretty good price for these speakers. I have a pair myself, and they are excellent for sub $200 speakers.
3 replies
Apr 13, 2017
76 posts
18 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, I'm looking for a pair of speakers for home djing. Do you think these would be good enough?
Apr 18, 2019
244 posts
550 upvotes
Montreal
mjw071284 wrote: Thanks, I'm looking for a pair of speakers for home djing. Do you think these would be good enough?
Anything will do if you make dubstep
[OP]
Sep 19, 2019
5 posts
8 upvotes
mjw071284 wrote: Thanks, I'm looking for a pair of speakers for home djing. Do you think these would be good enough?
They're only 100w so I would say probably not. They sounds good for every day use, but you won't get the great consistent sound at high volumes with a 4" driver (speaker). They would work for some decent background noise at a party or even but you wouldn't want to try drown out the room with them.

Unless when you say DJing you mean making music with MIDI controllers or something then I would say they will be fine. They're a little light on the bass though, so if you like a heavy bass I would look for something else. I've heard the Rokit 5s are good for making electronic music from a few people who do that but they're around $300 a pair. Every beginner guy gets a pair of those to start though so the Facebook/Kijiji market is flooded with them. You could probably make an offer and get a used pair way cheaper.