Expired Hot Deals

eBay.ca

(giftcardstore) Physical Card - Buy 2 $100 Petro-Canada Gift cards for $192 + $30 Fuel Savings Card, 3 cents per litre

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2021 10:44 am
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
308 posts
1777 upvotes

[eBay.ca] (giftcardstore) Physical Card - Buy 2 $100 Petro-Canada Gift cards for $192 + $30 Fuel Savings Card, 3 cents per litre

New petro promotion, 3 dollar cheaper than last time which make this deal much warmer. Wish it back to 5 cents a litre savings though.

eBay Gift Card Offer Page – Nov/Dec, 2019 Promotion

Ebay Gift Card Offer Page – Nov/Dec, 2019 Promotion

*Please allow up to 4 business days for your order to be processed

Activate and receive $30 of fuel savings by registering your card at Petro-canada.ca/BonusLitres. You must be a Petro-PointsTM member and registered for an online account. Not a member, it’s easy to join at Petro-Points.com/join….

Purchase Limit of (5)

One card does it all!

Purchase gas, snacks, car washes, and so much more at over 1,500 participating Petro-Canada retail locations! This Gift Card can be used in conjunction with any other of payment accepted at Petro-CanadaTM including cash, credit or debit cards. Therefore, you can enjoy the full value of the card! You cannot use gift cards to purchase other gift cards.

Retailer Information

A Suncor business, Petro-Canada is "Canada’s Gas Station™" with a network of more than 1,500 retail outlets across Canada.

Redemption Information

Petro-Canada Gift Cards can be redeemed at the pump or in-store. How to use the Gift Card:

Step 1: Use Petro-Points™ card first, if you have one.

Step 2: Use Gift Card as first payment card.

Step 3: Use payment method of your choice.

For more information and to check the balance of your card please visit https://incentives.petro-canada.ca/en/card/651.aspx. See instructions for card activation below.

Terms & Conditions

No refunds or exchanges on any gift cards purchased. Petro-Canada Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Petro-Points will be issued to members based on purchases when the Petro-Canada gift card is used as the form of payment, no points will be issued when the Petro-Canada gift card is purchased. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Card is not redeemable for cash. Card is only valid at participating Petro-Canada locations. Suncor Energy Products Partnership is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards. For full terms and conditions of your gift card, please visit http://retail.petro-canada.ca/.

Shipping Information

Standard - All packages are shipped using Regular Mail. You should expect your order to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Cards are shipped inactive and must be activated before use. Upon receipt of your card order please visit https://ebay.giftcardactivate.com to activate your cards.

The GiftCardStore and eBay.ca are not liable for cards once they are activated if they are subsequently lost or stolen.

All items sold are plastic gift cards.
42 replies
Feb 13, 2007
155 posts
71 upvotes
Anyone else seeing error "The seller isn't accepting bids or offers from you." when trying to Buy It Now?
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
308 posts
1777 upvotes
DarkEvilKen wrote: Anyone else seeing error "The seller isn't accepting bids or offers from you." when trying to Buy It Now?
Weird I just bought 5 cards 6minutes ago and I had no issues.
Last edited by tk1797 on Nov 29th, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 11, 2006
156 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
DarkEvilKen wrote: Anyone else seeing error "The seller isn't accepting bids or offers from you." when trying to Buy It Now?
Just brought 1 no error
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4218 posts
3147 upvotes
Markham
Damn what happened to the 5 cents cards?

Still, better than nothing despite the headache of finishing up the balance at the end...

Does the RBC CC + GC trick still works for additional 3 cents off?
Mar 7, 2011
340 posts
273 upvotes
Ottawa
X24Secret wrote:
Does the RBC CC + GC trick still works for additional 3 cents off?
Mind sharing the trick?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4218 posts
3147 upvotes
Markham
Smokey6 wrote: Mind sharing the trick?
I recall it was about splitting the balance so you charged like a dollar to RBC and rest on GC and supposedly the RBC discount would stack with GC. Someone can correct me on this.
Oct 22, 2007
492 posts
543 upvotes
Just note, its not really a 16% savings.

If you are saving 3c on 1000 litres = $30. Assuming an average gas price of $1.10 on those 1000 litres, that means it would normally cost you $1,100 to pay for 1,000 litres. You are saving 3c/litre plus the $8 discount on the cards, so your out of pocket is $1,062. So the actual $ savings is 3.45%.
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
308 posts
1777 upvotes
Another Petro Offer. Same as before, Buy 2 $100 Petro-Canada Gift cards for $192 + $30 Fuel Savings Card. 5 per account.

Activate and receive $30 of fuel savings by registering your card at Petro-canada.ca/BonusLitres. You must be a Petro-PointsTM member and registered for an online account. Not a member, it’s easy to join at Petro-Points.com/join….

Purchase Limit of (5)

One card does it all!

Purchase gas, snacks, car washes, and so much more at over 1,500 participating Petro-Canada retail locations! This Gift Card can be used in conjunction with any other of payment accepted at Petro-CanadaTM including cash, credit or debit cards. Therefore, you can enjoy the full value of the card! You cannot use gift cards to purchase other gift cards.

Retailer Information

A Suncor business, Petro-Canada is "Canada’s Gas Station™" with a network of more than 1,500 retail outlets across Canada.

Redemption Information

Petro-Canada Gift Cards can be redeemed at the pump or in-store. How to use the Gift Card:

Step 1: Use Petro-Points™ card first, if you have one.

Step 2: Use Gift Card as first payment card.

Step 3: Use payment method of your choice.

For more information and to check the balance of your card please visit https://incentives.petro-canada.ca/en/card/651.aspx. See instructions for card activation below.

Terms & Conditions

No refunds or exchanges on any gift cards purchased. Petro-Canada Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Petro-Points will be issued to members based on purchases when the Petro-Canada gift card is used as the form of payment, no points will be issued when the Petro-Canada gift card is purchased. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Card is not redeemable for cash. Card is only valid at participating Petro-Canada locations. Suncor Energy Products Partnership is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards. For full terms and conditions of your gift card, please visit http://retail.petro-canada.ca/.

Shipping Information

Standard - All packages are shipped using Regular Mail. You should expect your order to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Cards are shipped inactive and must be activated before use. Upon receipt of your card order please visit https://ebay.giftcardactivate.com to activate your cards.

The GiftCardStore and eBay.ca are not liable for cards once they are activated if they are subsequently lost or stolen.

All items sold are plastic gift cards.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
2446 posts
1292 upvotes
Moon
any deals for Esso?
Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3534 posts
1306 upvotes
Montreal
doesn't stack with RBC -3 cents deal bummer...
Jul 7, 2004
375 posts
227 upvotes
The fuel saving card I received recently which purchased 3 weeks ago from the same deal. It is 3 cents discount per L and will be expired on 31-Dec-2020. Not 5 cents per L like before in the same deal earlier this year.
1 x Fido 4GB Data Plan $0 and 1 x Shaw Talk/Text $0 ( Huawei Nova 5T dual sim )
Aug 26, 2013
77 posts
38 upvotes
Oakville
VizualMastermind wrote: OP Why would you repost the same deal yourself. You posted this deal back on Nov 29 and it has not been expired yet.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ebay-ca ... #p31791728
When I looked a week or 10 days ago, it was expired, from the Nov 29th post - Deal wasn't available...
So thanks OP - Happy to hear that it's back again - Will look at this sometime in the next few days...
ALL Good - For Sure... BIG SMILES... /G
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1389 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
Meh deal, comes pretty often. - but I'll buy it once.

Thanks OP.
Aug 18, 2016
272 posts
344 upvotes
Horrible deal. I get 4% cash back on gas already so discounted price of gift card is negated. The fuel savings card is only 3 cents per liter. Much prefer buying Canadian tires discounted gift cards at shoppers/rexall or even better loblaws brand grocery store, I get 2% cash back at drug store or 4% on grocery store purchases through my credit card and then the cards are 8-10% discount, they also act as cash at Canadian tire gas, so I get the 3 cents per liter or more in Canadian tire money.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3948 posts
3125 upvotes
Ottawa
This would be attractive to people who would get gas at PC anyway so it's an added bonus. For others who know how to get the most out at gas stations like the poster above says, it's not a deal since we can get more than the savings from this deal elsewhere. To realize the $30 savings from the 3c FSC, you'd be pumping 1000L of gas at PC, or a half year's worth for me.