Expired Freebies

[Gillette] FREE Gillette SkinGuard Razor (Facebook Ad)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 9:30 am
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
taco wrote: We’re almost at the four week mark

Let’s hope these arrive this week
Didn't arrive in my today's mail.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
I would say given the situation in terms of the stress on the postal system, these are going to be delayed.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10548 posts
1322 upvotes
Brampton
Mine took 2 weeks to arrive or less. Maybe its OOS now.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
squall458 wrote: Mine took 2 weeks to arrive or less. Maybe its OOS now.
I’m in Vancouver, so things always take longer to get to me.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
BestOffer wrote: Image
I posted my post on "Jun 13th, 2020 4:02 pm"

So it's been almost 5 weeks now since I placed my order ....

They are saying above: C/P:

This sample is estimated to ship within approximately 4-6 weeks.

Please contact us at http://gillette.ca/en-ca/contact-us if you haven't received your sample after 6 weeks.

So maybe contacting them (if wanted) is an option ... and also -- if they ship it closer to the end of 6th week ... - by the time you'd get it (depending how it's shipped and where it's coming from), it could be 7 or 8 weeks in total? :)
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
Their "Customer Care Team" is a true POS ... :(

"While supplies last .... "

... and besides that ... I am pretty sure two out of two representatives hanged up on me ... unless there is something wrong with their phone lines.

What do you think Darkman gonna do after that ... -- he is calling them the 3rd time now :D
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
3rd guy was nice ....

I think something is wrong with their phone however ...

In any case ... it might still arrive ... but I wouldn't take it to the bank, if you know what I mean, lol

Anyways, I convinced the rep to send me a coupon for this product ... He was a nice fellow and told me that he would (originally he was telling me that he's gonna create a reference number / case ... and if I don't get it in a few weeks ... to call them back provide this reference number and go from there ... -- I told him that two other reps seemingly hanged up on me ... and with my luck, they will probably do the same again ... or won't help me period.

Hopefully I do get that coupon ...

I tell ya... it wasn't easy ... I felt like sitting in a dentist chair ... there was some sort of constant beeping on the phone line ... some noise ... and very noticeable delay ... -- I could just feel that delay, during our convo ... talking over each other etc.

Even though the contact is for Gillette.ca ... the customer service is located in the US seemingly ... this guy I talked to was located in Wisconsin and was working from home due to Covid-19.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Thanks.

My mother and I, both, participated. :)
Regardless how it plays out for me ... I have a feeling that my mother will be SOL (chit out of luck), re: this promo.
Jul 2, 2003
223 posts
9 upvotes
hmmm we're approaching the 6 week mark

anybody receive theirs on the west coast?
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5605 posts
1709 upvotes
taco wrote: hmmm we're approaching the 6 week mark

anybody receive theirs on the west coast?
Nope.
Jan 3, 2014
144 posts
77 upvotes
Canada
They probably noticed the surge and realized they couldn't fulfil the orders, so just chance it.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11553 posts
4659 upvotes
Darkman wrote: 3rd guy was nice ....

I think something is wrong with their phone however ...

In any case ... it might still arrive ... but I wouldn't take it to the bank, if you know what I mean, lol

Anyways, I convinced the rep to send me a coupon for this product ... He was a nice fellow and told me that he would (originally he was telling me that he's gonna create a reference number / case ... and if I don't get it in a few weeks ... to call them back provide this reference number and go from there ... -- I told him that two other reps seemingly hanged up on me ... and with my luck, they will probably do the same again ... or won't help me period.

Hopefully I do get that coupon ...

I tell ya... it wasn't easy ... I felt like sitting in a dentist chair ... there was some sort of constant beeping on the phone line ... some noise ... and very noticeable delay ... -- I could just feel that delay, during our convo ... talking over each other etc.

Even though the contact is for Gillette.ca ... the customer service is located in the US seemingly ... this guy I talked to was located in Wisconsin and was working from home due to Covid-19.
Well .... :)

The guy came through for me ... ------ Just received mail: a letter envelope from P&G ... with a short note inside and attached Gillette coupon:

Expires 12/31/2020

Gillette

Valid on ONE Gillette
SkinGuard Razor UP TO
$13.00 (excludes trial / travel size).

... and then my name is printed underneath .....