Expired Freebies

[Gillette] FREE Gillette SkinGuard Razor (Facebook Ad)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2020 9:30 am
May 3, 2009
430 posts
474 upvotes
I wrote them as per their submission request when it went through mid June . Here is the response I got back

"
Thank you for reaching out to Gillette on Demand. I appreciate you taking the time to participate in our recent promotion, however, I'm sorry you have not received your earnings. I can understand how frustrating this may be and I'd love to help.

Winnie, with this promotion, we were giving away 18,000 samples while supplies lasted. That being said, it is possible that your submission was not in time to redeem the free razor. Sadly, this promotion has ended and we are no longer fulfilling the remaining submissions.

I apologize for any inconvenience, Winnie and appreciate you taking the time to touch base with us at Gillette on Demand. I encourage you to continue to check us out online as we run some other really awesome promotions. Please feel free to reconnect with us if you have any future questions.

Mackinzey
Gillette on Demand Team
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11542 posts
4654 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Well .... :)

The guy came through for me ... ------ Just received mail: a letter envelope from P&G ... with a short note inside and attached Gillette coupon:

Expires 12/31/2020

Gillette

Valid on ONE Gillette
SkinGuard Razor UP TO
$13.00 (excludes trial / travel size).

... and then my name is printed underneath .....
Was at Shoppers yesterday ... and this thing (with 2 blades included ... 1 attached and one spare one) was in stock at Shoppers ... regular price $17 or so ... on sale for $10.69 or something similar.

So i picked it up ... used the mentioned coupon and didn't have to pay anything out of my pocket. :)

Thanks OP.

P.S.

Too bad I didn't have 2 coupons or something ... as they had points promo for this one as well .. "Buy 2, get 6000 PC Optimum points".

Pretty sure if I had 2 coupons for this one ... I'd take both shavers for free ... and would have made 6000 PC Optimum points as well.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5603 posts
1709 upvotes
Did anyone here receive a razor?

I haven’t received anything.
Sep 14, 2009
153 posts
198 upvotes
I have received lots of advertising email. but I was hoping for a razor with it.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5603 posts
1709 upvotes
jimchang wrote: I have received lots of advertising email. but I was hoping for a razor with it.
Same.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5603 posts
1709 upvotes
I think it’s time to unsubscribe from their emails.
Mar 12, 2012
414 posts
456 upvotes
Victoria
Balduno wrote: I think it’s time to unsubscribe from their emails.
No razor, I finally unsubscribed this week. Total thumbs down on this promo. Wish I'd seen this thread earlier, I held out hope for far too long while putting up with annoying daily emails, lol.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5603 posts
1709 upvotes
Has anyone been able to unsubscribe from the emails?

Is this a temporary or permanent error?
Images
  • 650973CE-1C95-4278-9D06-9BD42329A970.png
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5603 posts
1709 upvotes
Hah, still can’t unsubscribe.

I get the same error.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2536 posts
126 upvotes
Nothing yet though said would receive in 6 to 8 weeks
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2005
7320 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
Wonder if COVID is delaying the delivery
_{o,o}...{o.-}--{0,0}
_|)__)_--|)_(|-_-(__(|
--"-"-___-"-"-__--"-"-
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11542 posts
4654 upvotes
^ Possibly ..... It's possibly trying to make its way out of all the Covid infested neighborhoods.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12631 posts
2483 upvotes
i messenger gillette and their reply is call 1-800-445-5388 to get an update on this

i emailed gilllette canada and their reply is The Gillette SkinGuard promotion has ended. However, we value your loyalty and wil happily send you a sample. Please reply back to this email with your full name and mailing address. You can expect your sample to arrive within 4-6 weeks.

i was able to unsubscribe
unsub-gillette.JPG
[ PM me for nothing ]
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5603 posts
1709 upvotes
BestOffer wrote: i messenger gillette and their reply is call 1-800-445-5388 to get an update on this

i emailed gilllette canada and their reply is The Gillette SkinGuard promotion has ended. However, we value your loyalty and wil happily send you a sample. Please reply back to this email with your full name and mailing address. You can expect your sample to arrive within 4-6 weeks.

i was able to unsubscribe

unsub-gillette.JPG
I was able to unsubscribe finally a few days after that. It didn’t seem to work on the weekend.

I don’t care about the product at this point.